It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The most entertaining way to destroy a friendship.

Double Dragon Trilogy , a grand return of the co-op beat 'em up that revolutionised arcade gaming in one swift kick, is right here on GOG.com - DRM-free, with an online two-player cooperative mode via GOG Galaxy, and 20% off for the first week!

Way back when Double Dragon first came to arcade cabinets, beat 'em ups were still in their infancy. Double Dragon pioneered the most fun way to destroy friendships with its revolutionary co-op campaign and equippable weapons, shaking up the genre and spawning two equally awesome sequels.

The Double Dragon Trilogy includes all three original arcade games, ready to fight on modern systems:
Double Dragon
Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone

If you've been following our various shenanigans, you'll get why we're so excited to have Double Dragon Trilogy join the ranks of Alien vs. Predator Classic 2000 and The Witcher Adventure Game: it's the third multiplayer title to be powered by GOG Galaxy! Thanks to the cross-play feature of GOG Galaxy, GOG.com gamers are now able to double up for a beat down with their Steam friends and frenemies.

We're celebrating with a special event - a true test of resolve, skill, and strength: The Double Dragon Speedrun Contest. Check out all the contest details, then show us what you've got!

May your fists strike double-fast with the Double Dragon Trilogy, with an online two-player co-op via GOG Galaxy, and DRM-Free on GOG.com! The special -20% release discount will last for one week, until Thursday, January 22 at 4:59 GMT.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by Konrad
Konrad: A quick fix, why not! The wording should be much less ambiguous now. Cross-play with Steam is live right now for Double Dragon Trilogy, so you're good to go ahead and give it a shot. :)
Thank you VERY much for this clear answer. I was getting a bit desperate here. :D

I'm aware how you're generally handling Galaxy multiplayer currently (I've played AvP 2000 multiplayer quite a lot) but I really had no idea what the status of cross-play is.
PaterAlf: Maybe you should buy it on Steam 830 times. From the savings you could buy a single copy of Pillars to Eternity Royal Edition.
And if you drink enough beer you can live off can deposits.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by F4LL0UT
http://static.gog.com/upload/images/2015/01/5180f95aa40d9170f7fca3030840b18f55130a3a.png

Double Dragon: The revenge of ballet dancers - Swan Lake edition
"Three legendary arcade beat em up"

I think you mean two legendary beat em ups and one outsourced piece of shit.

Can anyone please tell me if you can play these with the original HUD graphics or are you forced to use the crass new ones?

Also, is this one also infested with the same user-has-no-control beta Galaxy client as AVP?
Post edited January 15, 2015 by ReynardFox
I'm still waiting for GOG to release a multiplayer-friendly remaster of "Franko - The Crazy Revenge".
I... hesitated for half a second. I am ashamed.

Despite the myriad problems that these versions will no doubt probably have*, as a veteran Sōsetsuken Master, I should've clicked that button faster than I did.

After all, Neon was the first digital game I ever bought, hence a big reason why I ended up as a GOG customer.

I have beaten these games countless times, & despite never not having them, it feels good finally buying them.

Long live Double Dragon. And GOG, now you are obligated to bring us the SNES exclusive Double Dragon 4, Neon - which I will buy again - & possibly even the turds that were V, the Neo Geo game, the Remake of 2, the cartoons & film.

Yes, I have endured through all of those that I could lay my hands on. hence I am prepared for this probably horribly broken* & barely functioning* version that I nearly - shame! - instantly bought.

Cheers!

*As a long time Double Dragon fan, I mentally prepared myself that anything that comes out of it is absolute, unadulterated crap. This stance made me cream my pants when Neon proved me wrong again & again.
Smannesman: It's 10 cents cheaper on Steam, that is a lot of money...
indeed

seriously, 10 lousy cents wont make a difference
you cant buy a chewing gumball from a vendor machine , cause these cost 1 euro nowadays :D
in the 70s you could get 1 for 10 cents (1 tenth of a guilder , so that was a lot cheaper)) nowadays everything = 20 times expensive than in the good old days.
HAHA! this is great double dragon on pc woot now me and my friend can rock some classics. If I am not wrong Lukhash made the song for this trailer, If you like the music here is the link to his channel with more of this epic stuff ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVtJGobSZKM
Post edited January 15, 2015 by DreamedArtist
F4LL0UT: Hellz Yeah. Used to play the Amiga versions of Double Dragon 1 and 3 a lot (and especially the first one was actually a hugely inferior port, for once), can't wait to grab this. And for the entire trilogy a pretty sweet deal, even without the promo.
lol me too :D
AMIGA fan

Kung Fu Master ? anyone remembers that one? on c64
There are free clones but none seem to be able to get the old gaming feeling you got when playing that game on c64

AMIGA: Sword of Sodan (big sprites called BOB(BlitterObjects which was a thing for AMIGA only)

Beware of traps!!! Jump over barrels!!!

MK: Mortal Kombat on the amiga: "Get over here ...!""" "Finish him!!"
Flawless Victory, Fatality!!!
Post edited January 15, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Looks very interesting, wishlisted for now
Not familiar with this series and it's not really up my alley, but I'm happy that it's here! =)
some people played to many games and end up making a 'video game' themselves

Streets of Rage -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_O3m471vNg

some things are a bit simple but its a nice video

and theres loads of vids like these, from mario to kungfu
WingedKagouti: Switching price between € and $ gives me these two:
http://i.imgur.com/4jsRN9H.png
http://i.imgur.com/EFUt0xr.png
Weird. The price for the USD version is correct, but the percentage displayed is wrong. The $4.79 price is indeed 20% off, not 17%.
I grew up with these! Ahh the memories, I remember feeding the arcades with coins back then... Sweeet release! :-)
Smannesman: It's 10 cents cheaper on Steam, that is a lot of money...
gamesfreak64: indeed

seriously, 10 lousy cents wont make a difference
you cant buy a chewing gumball from a vendor machine , cause these cost 1 euro nowadays :D
in the 70s you could get 1 for 10 cents (1 tenth of a guilder , so that was a lot cheaper)) nowadays everything = 20 times expensive than in the good old days.
Only if you buy from some elitist store like Jamin, if you buy your own gumball machine you can ask whatever you want for a gumball.
Think i played the first one on my atari st not a gret conversion. Will pick these games up at some point.