It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The most entertaining way to destroy a friendship.

Double Dragon Trilogy , a grand return of the co-op beat 'em up that revolutionised arcade gaming in one swift kick, is right here on GOG.com - DRM-free, with an online two-player cooperative mode via GOG Galaxy, and 20% off for the first week!

Way back when Double Dragon first came to arcade cabinets, beat 'em ups were still in their infancy. Double Dragon pioneered the most fun way to destroy friendships with its revolutionary co-op campaign and equippable weapons, shaking up the genre and spawning two equally awesome sequels.

The Double Dragon Trilogy includes all three original arcade games, ready to fight on modern systems:
Double Dragon
Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone

If you've been following our various shenanigans, you'll get why we're so excited to have Double Dragon Trilogy join the ranks of Alien vs. Predator Classic 2000 and The Witcher Adventure Game: it's the third multiplayer title to be powered by GOG Galaxy! Thanks to the cross-play feature of GOG Galaxy, GOG.com gamers are now able to double up for a beat down with their Steam friends and frenemies.

We're celebrating with a special event - a true test of resolve, skill, and strength: The Double Dragon Speedrun Contest. Check out all the contest details, then show us what you've got!

May your fists strike double-fast with the Double Dragon Trilogy, with an online two-player co-op via GOG Galaxy, and DRM-Free on GOG.com! The special -20% release discount will last for one week, until Thursday, January 22 at 4:59 GMT.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by Konrad
Got it :D
Instabought!
Downloading now.
Getting my ass kicked by this game in about 5 minutes from now. :D
Hellz Yeah. Used to play the Amiga versions of Double Dragon 1 and 3 a lot (and especially the first one was actually a hugely inferior port, for once), can't wait to grab this. And for the entire trilogy a pretty sweet deal, even without the promo.
Not a moment's hesitation slamming that Add to Cart button.
Very nice. Between this, Lords of Xulima, and Avernum, this week is killing me.
Bought! Amazing addition, GOG! I can't wait to say "Hello" to my old friends, Bimmy and Jimmy! ^_^
Waiting for tomorrow to see the weekend prome. When nothing interesting appears, I am getting this. :)
It's funny.. I'm sure I played Double Dragon on NES (I definitely remember the name) but the game doesn't look anything like what I remember...

Nice release, not for me though. All I remember of the NES version is playing Co Op with my brother until one of us accidentally hit the other during a fight and it would devolve into a brawl between the pair of us... I don't think we ever got much further than the second stage (if we even managed that)
Another fantastic week's release. Insta-wishlisted. Thanks GOG ^^
And thanks to both you and DotEmu for including Galaxy multiplayer already! Hope it won't take long before we will also have leaderboards and achievements through Galaxy. This stuff is fully absent from the GOG version so far, right?
adaliabooks: It's funny.. I'm sure I played Double Dragon on NES (I definitely remember the name) but the game doesn't look anything like what I remember...

Nice release, not for me though. All I remember of the NES version is playing Co Op with my brother until one of us accidentally hit the other during a fight and it would devolve into a brawl between the pair of us... I don't think we ever got much further than the second stage (if we even managed that)
It's based on the Arcade version.
adaliabooks: It's funny.. I'm sure I played Double Dragon on NES (I definitely remember the name) but the game doesn't look anything like what I remember...

Grargar: It's based on the Arcade version.
I know, but looking at videos for the NES version I don't recognise those either (and they're not that much different just a little rougher around the edges)

It actually plays different from the NES version :) In the NES version weapons dropped by enemies were disposed of after you got done with a section of the level whereas this version allows you to pick up a weapon and use it throughout the entire level.

Also, I think the arcade version lacks the ability to attack one's opponents while they are down unlike the NES version.

Yes, I played the NES version, why do you ask? :P