It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bad company, till the day I die.

<span class="bold">Battle Brothers</span>, a turn-based tactical RPG with tabletop sensibilities is now available, DRM-Free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount.

Contracts no one else would go after. Men no one else would travel with. This has your name written all over it. Hire the right people, equip them as your purse allows, and pick your next mission from a map full of perilous opportunities. When the battle finally starts, make sure Lady Luck stands by your side and your moves are as calculated as an ambush on a narrow passage.

<span class="bold">Upgrade to the Supporter Edition</span> for the soundtrack, a digital supplement with art, lore, and behind-the-scenes info, plus the legendary item Fangshire.

The 25% discount will last until July 27, 1PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice. Let's pop this in the forum.
Stars on Shadow and now this... de-wishlisting from Steam and getting it here was never that easy :p
A really, really great game. Everyone who's fond of tactical turn-based combat should buy this (even though I think the price is a bit steep).

Shame that the developers stopped updating the game. This game could go on forever if the devs kept working on it (DLC's with new creatures, new quests, new locations, etc etc). This would really have become a money-making machine.
Let's hope that BB2 (if it ever gets made) reaches the potential this game could have achieved.
Nice and all, but.. that is not exactly a classic game tho. And today is thursday. I am conditioned to expect classics on thursday :)
I was thinking of buying this game while I wait for the expansion for Xcom 2 but I can't see any discount on my side? Did I miss something?
karnak1: Shame that the developers stopped updating the game. This game could go on forever if the devs kept working on it (DLC's with new creatures, new quests, new locations, etc etc). This would really have become a money-making machine.
Shame? DLCs? Money-making machine? Well, how about no? If the game doesn't have any bugs, it doesn't need to be updated forever. Better use their creative juices to offer something else instead of milking the customers.
Silpheed: I was thinking of buying this game while I wait for the expansion for Xcom 2 but I can't see any discount on my side? Did I miss something?
I'm not seeing the discount over here either
low rated
Whilst this game looks more interesting than the usual shovel load released here week by week, I took a look at the game page, £23!! Doesn't seem to be any discount applied - though I would hope so at that price, not to mention another £15 for the soundtrack and art book. I mean I am sure you will make your money and all GOG, but have you lost your fecking minds on pricing nowadays? Endless shovelware interspersed by ridiculous priced items, better off buying this on Steam on one of their actual (i.e. not weekly non-sales) sales.
Finally!
YES!
I already have 100+ hours on Steam with this, but I'll buy it from here too.

(Mainly because that I have a self imposed rule about community wishlist entries that I have made.)
Post edited July 20, 2017 by murkki
Looks interesting except for that "procedurally generated campaign" part. Seriously, I hate the words "procedurally generated" more with every time I see them in a game's description.
Why the delay in getting this here?

Also, is it just procedurally generated or is there a campaign? I was never clear on reading the reviews.

Edit: I'm blind. Agree with above, kind of hate "procedurally generated".
Post edited July 20, 2017 by ShadowWulfe
Looks like it ticks all the boxes i'm after, bought.
ShadowWulfe: Why the delay in getting this here?

Also, is it just procedurally generated or is there a campaign? I was never clear on reading the reviews.

Edit: I'm blind. Agree with above, kind of hate "procedurally generated".
From what I know, there is a semi-fixed list of missions/accomplishments (like increase the number of band brothers to a certain amount) but the map is generated each time you start a new game.