It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AI War 2 is now available DRM-free. Get it 40% off until October 29th, 5pm UTC. Owners of AI War Fleet Command or AI War Collection are eligible for additional 25% off loyalty discount, valid October 29th, 5pm UTC.

Additionally, until November 5th, 5pm UTC, AI War 2 is available on GOG Connect.

The most devious and acclaimed artificial intelligence in strategy gaming returns... with a host of mutual enemies. AI War II is a grand strategy/RTS hybrid against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy.
Ooh! Total surprise for me and a nice one.

Forget the below. I am hopeless at math.

Math: 25% of 40% is 10% which should lead to a maximum discount of 50%, right? And yet, I see a whopping 55% off due to already having the AI War
Post edited October 22, 2019 by Themken
can i just say that up until now i thought "ai war" was actually "al war."

yes, al as in "albert."
GOG CONNECT ALERT!
Yay, I was hoping this would come here one day! Of course I still haven't played all the expansions of the original...
Why connect on the day of release? Does not make sense to me.
Themken: Math: 25% of 40% is 10% which should lead to a maximum discount of 50%, right? And yet, I see a whopping 55% off due to already having the AI War
I see where you've taken a wrong turn.

So the initial discount is 40% off. That means the remaining price is 60% of the full price. 25% of 60 is 15, so that's an extra 15% off, hence 55%.
Themken: Why connect on the day of release? Does not make sense to me.
Because it's been on Steam Early Access for quite a while
It's been out in early access on Steam for a while, so I guess it's the devs and/or GOG being generous (depending on who foots the bill).
Glad to see another Arcen game here. I wish the few missing ones would come (Valley, etc), but I'll take this.
Someone has given it a 1/5 rating already, but no review to back it up.
SirPrimalform:
Thank you! I am bad at math it seems but the day one cannot do simple math like this one suffers in daily life.
Bigs:
SirPrimalform:
Thanks! Makes a bit more sense now.
Post edited October 22, 2019 by Themken
GOG.com: Additionally, until November 5th, 5pm UTC, AI War 2 is available on GOG Connect.
Thank you GOG and dev/pub for this. :)

this wish can be completed also - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/ai_war_ii
Post edited October 22, 2019 by tfishell
In addition to the EA from Steam like the others said, the Kickstarter backers got steam-keys too, this way they can get it on gog too without too much manual work for the developer.
Hmm, Connect says I am not eligible despite having AI War 2 pretty much since early access release, but will just install it, run and see if it helps. I bought it to support devs and didn't even installed once, waiting for full release.