It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The 25th QuakeCon is closing in, with three days of celebrity influencer streams, live concerts, charity fundraising, and developer panels starting on August the 7th. To get your ready for this cool event we’ve decided to host a special QuakeCon Sale with Bethesda, featuring cult games from this publisher up to 75% off. Here are a few of them:

Dishonored 2 (-75%) is the follow-up to Arkane Studio's FPP action blockbuster, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.

Quake 4 (-70%) is an FPP where you join an elite squad of marines and take the battle to the heart of the alien Strogg home planet to become Earth’s last hope for victory.

The Evil Within (-75%) is a survival horror from famous creator Shinji Mikami. Take the role of detective Sebastian Castellanos and encounter a mysterious and powerful force.

Hurry up and grab the discounted DRM-free games! QuakeCon Sale will last on GOG.COM until 18th August, 10:59 PM UTC.

If you want to see the cool gameplay featuring some of the titles present in this QuakeCon Sale, visit our Twitch channel. Here are the dates from our Stream Team:

· Quake II: Quad Damage played by Flaose - 6th August - 11:30 AM UTC.
· Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth played by BraxtonWise - 6th August, 4 PM UTC.
· Return to Castle Wolfenstein played by DanVanDam - Friday, 7th August, 5 PM UTC.

The complete schedule can be found here.
ElGatoEsMiAmigo: We need Prey 2006.
Would be nice to see that on GOG.

Already own that from retail on disc (and in the CE with the cool tin case) and Steam.

Also, would be nice if somehow, we got Human Head's Prey 2 - to the point it actually got finished up, polished and released.
Post edited August 04, 2020 by MysterD
Still waiting for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus to come to gog... I guess if Bethesda does not want my money then its just time to move on. time to just go and buy a used ps4 copy on ebay for $5...
Post edited August 04, 2020 by Death_Masta187
Death_Masta187: Still waiting for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus to come to gog... I guess if Bethesda does not want my money then its just time to move on. time to just go and buy a used ps4 copy on ebay for $5...
I would love to see Wolf II:TNC and its DLC's hit GOG, at some point.

I did play Wolf II: TNC (base-game) in the Xbox for PC Game Pass - and it was awesome.
In Bethesda site i see Heretic, Hexen & Hexen II but "buy" option doesn't work (and only into official client i can see "buy" option)

I hope for gog release of Heretic & Hexen series...

The DooM & DooM II re-release of bethesda.net are coming to steam this weekend; not to gog for now (don't worry about DOS version)

I hope also for Wolfenstein 2009

edit: ok, Heretic & Hexen series now are vanished in Bethesda store and Quakecon Sale is started; i think that will be released this weekend (not here i think...)
Post edited August 05, 2020 by FulVal
FulVal: In Bethesda site i see Heretic, Hexen & Hexen II but "buy" option doesn't work (and only into official client i can see "buy" option)

I hope for gog release of Heretic & Hexen series...

The DooM & DooM II re-release of bethesda.net are coming to steam this weekend; not to gog for now (don't worry about DOS version)

I hope also for Wolfenstein 2009
I played Wolf 2009, back in the day. It was good.

I'd also like to see that here.

But, does Activision and/or Raven hold any rights or anything to distribution/publishing of that title? Or is there any licensed music that needs to be re-licensed or removed?

We ain't seen that title even on Steam, in years, for some reason.
Post edited August 04, 2020 by MysterD
When will "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" be available in Germany?
There should no longer exist legal obstacles - so this is really strange ...
maybe Bethesda can find a solution in near future ...

But nice to see other titles reappear ... and also this offer ...

Would also be nice if also Heretic and Hexen were on sale - I just have the shareware titles.

Best of ID games is that native Linux engines (OSEs) exist so graphics and gaming (i.e. HW support) is improved (e.g. nice Quake II in FullHD) - and sitting in Debian repos (i.e. available for Ubuntu and Mint):
x chocolate-doom - Doom I, Doom II, Heretic I, Hexen I
x rbdoom3bfg - Doom III
x quakespasm - Quake I
x yamagi-quake2 - Quake II
x wolf4sdl - Wolfenstein 3D, Wolfenstein: Spear of Destiny
(x rctw - Return to Castle Wolfenstein - not tested yet - as it's not available ... cough!)
I guess it's possible that some new Beth games will show up during the next two weeks, though we old-timers try to remember to not get our hopes up :P
Nice sale. Still, I do wish that Skyrim will come here eventually.
tfishell: I guess it's possible that some new Beth games will show up during the next two weeks, though we old-timers try to remember to not get our hopes up :P
This is the phrase that someone utters with hopes every QuakeCon, but the times when we actually got something new were extremely ... ahem ... rare. :)
§pectre: Arx Fatalis is there for cheap.
MysterD: Underrated title. Though, that was given away from the Bethesda.Net Store, a bit ago to celebrate Arkane's anniversary.

And you can use Arx Libertatis from the Bethesda.Net version, to run that game without DRM - since Libetatis is a source port.
I could not be bothered to use their client to get it. When I eill feel like playing it I will get my GOG copy. I don't think I am the only person that has reasoned like that. I like the estethics but I don't feel compelled to play it now and I am at the same time enjoying Dishonoured from the same studio.
FulVal: I hope for gog release of Heretic & Hexen series...
"you might say I'm a dreamer..."
But honestly at this point ZDoom rules, for Heretic at least. I'd buy them only to have a legit copy but in the end that money is not going to the creators, same for old iD games. Just copyright revenue for Bethesda. I would get them for a very reasonable price, of course. Like they have set for Arkane or Call of Cthulhy. But not if I feel that they are pulling our leg.
Post edited August 05, 2020 by Dogmaus
tfishell: Original Doom 3 + RoE please ;)
I would like to see these on GOG, but just an FYI... because source ports exist, the Steam edition is DRM free really. Even if you refuse to use a source port for whatever reason, installing the final patch to the Steam release makes it DRM free also.
Jaujon: I've bought pretty much all of Bethesda's catalog on GoG. I could have really used some new releases. Such a missed opportunity!
I have every one save for the evil within series, how good is the game series, is it worth a buy?
Jaujon: I've bought pretty much all of Bethesda's catalog on GoG. I could have really used some new releases. Such a missed opportunity!
takezodunmer2005: I have every one save for the evil within series, how good is the game series, is it worth a buy?
The evil within is a really good horror gem.
Post edited August 05, 2020 by Lionel212008
takezodunmer2005: I have every one save for the evil within series, how good is the game series, is it worth a buy?
Lionel212008: The evil within is a really good horror gem.
Thanks for the reply, I may get it as soon as the second stimulus update is, well... updated, depending on the info, I can afford to take $20 out of my savings...
tfishell: I guess it's possible that some new Beth games will show up during the next two weeks, though we old-timers try to remember to not get our hopes up :P
Loger13: This is the phrase that someone utters with hopes every QuakeCon, but the times when we actually got something new were extremely ... ahem ... rare. :)
You're not wrong.

Funny how we can get some no-legal-issues "AAA"/big-name games that are less than 3 years old (Evil Within 2), but not some that are 5-10+ years :p As others have suggested it could be us just getting "dead" franchises essentially, which is an odd business decision but okay...
Post edited August 05, 2020 by tfishell