It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The 25th QuakeCon is closing in, with three days of celebrity influencer streams, live concerts, charity fundraising, and developer panels starting on August the 7th. To get your ready for this cool event we’ve decided to host a special QuakeCon Sale with Bethesda, featuring cult games from this publisher up to 75% off. Here are a few of them:

Dishonored 2 (-75%) is the follow-up to Arkane Studio's FPP action blockbuster, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.

Quake 4 (-70%) is an FPP where you join an elite squad of marines and take the battle to the heart of the alien Strogg home planet to become Earth’s last hope for victory.

The Evil Within (-75%) is a survival horror from famous creator Shinji Mikami. Take the role of detective Sebastian Castellanos and encounter a mysterious and powerful force.

Hurry up and grab the discounted DRM-free games! QuakeCon Sale will last on GOG.COM until 18th August, 10:59 PM UTC.

If you want to see the cool gameplay featuring some of the titles present in this QuakeCon Sale, visit our Twitch channel. Here are the dates from our Stream Team:

· Quake II: Quad Damage played by Flaose - 6th August - 11:30 AM UTC.
· Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth played by BraxtonWise - 6th August, 4 PM UTC.
· Return to Castle Wolfenstein played by DanVanDam - Friday, 7th August, 5 PM UTC.

The complete schedule can be found here.
Discount is even bigger than the last time for new games I'm looking at, 10€ less, well I have for now what I need, the rest of the games will need to wait.
I wonder if there will be a Quake giveaway on GOG during QuakeCon 2020. Would be neat. The more people playing this masterpiece the better.
Still waiting for Doom 64.
I don't really care about the Creation Club or the Bethesda online mods, so if they just give me Fallout 4 with all the original DLCs, I'll be really happy.
tfishell: I guess it's possible that some new Beth games will show up during the next two weeks, though we old-timers try to remember to not get our hopes up :P
Vythonaut: I like the above way of thinking and i hope it'll be the case here, even if i was mildly dissapointed at first. After all, Bethesda played nice with GOG recently and who knows what they have in store for us this time. I'll just wait and see.
Honestly I don't really expect anything new, based on previous QuakeCon sale years (I don't think we've ever gotten new Bethesda games during a QuakeCon sale). But this sale is extra long compared to previous years' I believe.
Pyromancer138: Still waiting for Doom 64.
An N64 game?
§pectre: An N64 game?
There was an official PC port (good game!) a few months ago. I am still waiting, too.
Yes, remastered by Nightdive and available for PC Windows.
Anime-BlackWolf: There was an official PC port (good game!) a few months ago. I am still waiting, too.
Yep, it's currently on Steam.

I do wonder if and when Beth, Id, and Nightdive will bring it to GOG.
MysterD: While I don't have old version of D3 + RoE on Steam...
....I actually still have these old versions of D3 + RoE on disc, from retail.
StingingVelvet: The final patch makes the retail version DRM free as well, so you could just copy the install to a backup drive and never need the discs again.
Yes, sir!

That's exactly what I do for titles that are DRM-FREE, once patched-up from retail.

And especially titles that have annoying multiple-disc installs (like say Doom 3 & ROE)...so that I don't have to install them again from the discs!
Post edited August 06, 2020 by MysterD
§pectre: The doom 3 pack is strangely missing from steam but can still be found on gamersgate but it's not on sale at the moment.
StingingVelvet: Might be your region, it's on Steam in the US.
Does it include the expansion like this one?
gamersgate.com/DD-DOOM-3-PACK/doom-3-pack

Glaucos: Yes, remastered by Nightdive and available for PC Windows.
It was also available for the PC before...........
Post edited August 06, 2020 by §pectre
StingingVelvet: Might be your region, it's on Steam in the US.
§pectre: Does it include the expansion like this one?

Glaucos: Yes, remastered by Nightdive and available for PC Windows.
§pectre: It was also available for the PC before...........
Not officially.

Not until it's recent release on Steam, on the Kex Engine.

Also, Steam-version of Doom 64 is DRM-FREE, once and if you do the SteamAppID text file trick:
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Doom_64
§pectre: Does it include the expansion like this one?
It's available separately here. Anyway, the point is the game is DRM free everywhere because of source ports and the .exe in the final patch.
Berzerk2002: I wonder if there will be a Quake giveaway on GOG during QuakeCon 2020. Would be neat. The more people playing this masterpiece the better.
There would be no current discount in that case. Games planned to be a part of a giveaway are never discounted like this.
Berzerk2002: I wonder if there will be a Quake giveaway on GOG during QuakeCon 2020. Would be neat. The more people playing this masterpiece the better.
Only on bethesda.net for now (by tomorrow)
I'll need to see Hexen, Heretic, Skyrim or Fallout 4 here before I have more Bethesda games to buy.

Maybe Rage or the newer Doom games too.