It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Was insta-buy for me, thanks.
trusteft: I wonder if we will get the original as an extra to download, for those of us who want to play it on quite old machines.
Grargar: If the two previous Double Fine remasters were anything to go by, then no.
tfishell: Cool, I just wish the original was bundled with it so that the wishlist entry could be completed. (same with DOTT and Maniac Mansion)
Prah: In my opinion the wishlist entry should be completed (together with Day of The Tentacle, Grim Fandango and the Monkey Island games, Maniac Mansion on the other hand is not here as it's own entry and should not be completed). The games are here and you get the oppoprtunity to play them in it's old glory if you so want (by in-game options but still!).
tburger: As DF doesn't add original versions as an extra to the remasters - they'll have to wait a bit more for my money. But no worries - in about a 3 months I'll start picking them.
Hey guys, in case you didn't know: The original files can be extracted using DoubleFine Explorer from Quick And Easy Software and then played using on the platform of your choice! (don't forget the [url=http://www.gratissaugen.de/ultimatetalkies/]Ultimate Talkie Edition patch in case of Monkey Island).

It's not unlikely that Full Throttle Remastered will be the same! The only sad part is that other languages aren't sold on GOG.
So , is it GOG exclusive just for pre-order or it will stay exclusive after release too ?
If only Double Fine would include the originals with the remasters and not just a graphics switch.
deleted
low rated
tburger: As DF doesn't add original versions as an extra to the remasters - they'll have to wait a bit more for my money. But no worries - in about a 3 months I'll start picking them.
DF is including the original Full Throttle in the Remaster.
Thanks for the article. Well, now I know it's hopeless !
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Hey guys, in case you didn't know: The original files can be extracted using DoubleFine Explorer from Quick And Easy Software and then played using on the platform of your choice! (don't forget the [url=http://www.gratissaugen.de/ultimatetalkies/]Ultimate Talkie Edition patch in case of Monkey Island).

It's not unlikely that Full Throttle Remastered will be the same! The only sad part is that other languages aren't sold on GOG.
Maybe but in that case it makes me wonder why GOG couldn't just bundle those files with ScummVM and have the game as a bonus with the remaster to let people avoid the extra work. And that way we could complete the wishlist entry, too. :P
ZaineH: If only Double Fine would include the originals with the remasters and not just a graphics switch.
Well they do, somewhat.
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Hey guys, in case you didn't know: The original files can be extracted using DoubleFine Explorer from Quick And Easy Software and then played using on the platform of your choice! (don't forget the [url=http://www.gratissaugen.de/ultimatetalkies/]Ultimate Talkie Edition patch in case of Monkey Island).

tfishell: Maybe but in that case it makes me wonder why GOG couldn't just bundle those files with ScummVM and have the game as a bonus with the remaster to let people avoid the extra work. And that way we could complete the wishlist entry, too. :P
One reason could be that GOG would have to support the game with an additional engine (ScummVM).
Or maybe the publisher doesn't want it or licensing doesn't allow it.

But as long as I can get the original version and download ScummVM myself I'm happy!
Is is English only or did you messed up the game page as always?
In the former case that would be a pity, the original game was localized and dubbed in many languages.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by MIK0
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: Or maybe the publisher doesn't want it or licensing doesn't allow it.
Probably this, honestly. Shame.
tfishell: Probably this, honestly. Shame.
Disney is not easy to work with. GOG didn't manage to get Loom FM Towns version until now.
Vainamoinen: Well, Karloff said "itunes". That's where all the hip musicians are today. :D

Fingers crossed for bandcamp release!
shmerl: itunes is no go. I don't bother with any of that DRMed stuff. Bandcamp on the other hand is a good store. Hip musicians are there ;)
Just a heads up, iTunes music tracks purchased after early 2009 have no DRM on them.
tfishell: Maybe but in that case it makes me wonder why GOG couldn't just bundle those files with ScummVM and have the game as a bonus with the remaster to let people avoid the extra work. And that way we could complete the wishlist entry, too. :P
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: One reason could be that GOG would have to support the game with an additional engine (ScummVM).
Or maybe the publisher doesn't want it or licensing doesn't allow it.

But as long as I can get the original version and download ScummVM myself I'm happy!
I don't know anything for a fact, but presumably it's because of Disney policies.
They don't include original files with Monkey Island games either. Doing it with Double Fine games would be even more complicated, because (presumably) stores like GOG make a deal with Double Fine for a Double Fine product, so adding a Disney-owned product as a bonus (even if it's the same game) would be too complicated.

Companies with more relaxed policies, like Revolution with Broken Sword, don't seem to have any issues with those original files being a bonus.

Then again, Revolution is probably the worst possible point to compare anything with, as they are just too nice (releasing older titles as freeware, doing free giveaways, giving Kickstarter backers codes to all stores/platforms, allowing fan games like Broken Sword 2.5 to exist, etc. etc.)
Purduecoz: Just a heads up, iTunes music tracks purchased after early 2009 have no DRM on them.
All recent music too? I.e. you can buy and downlaod every track there? I thought tons of music there comes out with DRM (i.e. you can only stream it, and not download). But regardless, I'm not really interested in using Apple's store.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by shmerl