It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ loves color green with passion
^ His shirt collar is conveniently detachable for when it becomes incredibly itchy.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by desnoscross
He's obviusly not a serial-killer, this is obvius because he seems to be posting here 24/7, and we all know android phones etc are not real.
^ will send gifts to xmas father only when xmas father brings him a RPG
^ is a victim of the Red-eye effect... in all photographs
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Thespian*
^ Needs to stop posting here once in a while as i'm running out of Spock jokes :P
^Has absorbed a dragon soul and taken arrow to the wing.
^ Has had at least 15 failed attempts to find where on that mask the liquor must be inserted.
desnoscross: ^ Has had at least 15 failed attempts to find where on that mask the liquor must be inserted.
follows scruffmcgruff's advice and says no to drugs(or maybe the soda) i his small grey letters under his name but above whether he is online and the pm button if I mouse over it(well scruff mcgruff or bloomburg....hopefully its the cartoon dog)
Post edited November 30, 2012 by pseudonarne
wait. no. Its better to state that pepsi was originally named "Brad's Drink" until it was renamed in 1893 after one of its main ingredients "P.E.P.P.S.I."

PEPPSI is an abbreviation for pyridine-enhanced precatalyst preparation stabilization and initiation. It refers to a group of palladium catalysts developed by Prof. Michael G. Organ and co-workers which can accelerate various aminations and cross-coupling reactions. In comparison to many alternative palladium catalysts, PEPPSI-type complexes are stable to air and moisture and are relatively easy to synthesize and handle.

Therefore the above poster is some manner of robot and/or is named Brad?
Post edited November 30, 2012 by pseudonarne
^Has just confused me by saying random facts about Pepsi
^Likes to fly a kite made of his trousers at night.
^ has a voice worthy of radio broadcasting
^ killed King Tongmyong's Unicorn and locked the the body in a Lair near Yongmyong Temple in Moran Hill in Pyongyang City
^ Assisted them in discovering how to divide by zero