It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi everybody ! :)

Here am I... putting a 400th game on my shelf.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪

To celebrate my appalling inability to resist the temptation (to buy more and more games)... as well as a payback to thank GOG's community's awesome generosity ; here is my '400' Giveaway...

--------
Rules

1) Be a rather active member on the forums, and not known for making troubles, or to constantly beg for free games (I don't want to ask for a minimal reputation, as this system doesn't mean much)

2) Just tell me by answering here, which game you're interested in (first come, first served !) ; I'll send you the code by PM, and update the available games list as it goes along...

3) Preferably redeem the code for yourself, instead of trading it... and definitely : do not sell it (I guess that would be against GOG's rules, anyway !) :)

Here is the list of available games...
--------

All the games are gone \o/
Thank you very much !
Post edited October 03, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Hi,

congrats on your 400th purchase! I thought I was bad heh heh. Yes, these promos are extremely hard to resist and once you reach a certain point it becomes more about collecting a whole series or genre, even though you know down deep that there is no chance in hell you ever will play the title. be there and done that and all i got was this lousy tee shirt . LOL

thanks for this awesome generous give away,

if Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is available, I'd like that,

thanks!
Awesome giveaway! And congrats on the 400 games :-D

I'm not in, but thanks anyway for your awesome generosity, and bon courage getting to 800! ;-) +1
Post edited September 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
You know what? I wouldn't mind having Quest For Infamy, if that's all right.

Thank you for your generosity, and +1.
Congratulations! :-)

Not in, but thanks for the nice offer!
Great giveaway.
Thanks for generosity.
May I ask for Gothic 3?
I don't know if I'm really active enough nowadays to qualify, but if I am, I'd be quite partial to Quest for Infamy.

Bah, ninjaed. Well, so much for that.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Hesusio
I'm not in, but thank you very much for the giveaway, lovely Owl, and congratulations on your 400th game! And your third star! :D
high rated
Thanks for all your kind words and replies !! :D
Aah, sorry Hesusio :-\... anything else that catches your eye, by any chance ? ... :)
A horribly perrfect giveaway! :)
Awesomeic!
Congrats on the 400! Ah, yeah and the 3rd Star! :) One day you'll have the whole starry sky!
Hmmm tempting tempting... :p
Post edited September 20, 2015 by superstande
thank you for Indiana Jones, I have been wanting that title for a long long time and this just made my day. :)
What was your 400th game? And thanks for game I will redeem it as soon as I go online from pc.
high rated
@ superstande : Don't hesitate, Sup !!! My prices are the best for miles around !! :D
@ mintee : you're welcome... I was desperately trying to get rid of that extra code for months... I already have this great game on my own shelf since the day it has been released here :)
Congratulations to 400 games on GOG! That is amazing. How much games have you already played and/or finished?

May i ask for Randal's Monday? Thanks in advance!
high rated
amrit9037: What was your 400th game? And thanks for game I will redeem it as soon as I go online from pc.
My 400th was... Imperialism 2, which I have been given by j0ekerr, from his own 'pirate' giveaway ! :) (and, you're welcome !!)