It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: To celebrate my appalling inability to resist the temptation (to buy more and more games)... as well as a payback to thank GOG's community's awesome generosity ; here is my '400' Giveaway...
Not in but +1 for giving away many nice games including Halfway which is one of my favorite indie games on here.

If you feel out of control with your games shopaholicism, you're welcome to come and get free group therapy in the Official Stop Buying Games Self-Help thread. It's a support group for getting a better grip on your game purchasing habits by pacing yourself in a more controlled way. In this support group, no one is judgmental because we're all afflicted with the same problem to varying degrees.
awalterj:
Thank you very much !....
But... I don't need a threapy !?... ',',,',,',,',' ):-| ... I can totally quit, whenever I want !!!... I'm just... I don't see why I'd stop... I don't have any problem... I'm fine... !!! ',',,',,' :-|

By the way... I found a game I'd forgot to put on the list :
- SHADOW WARRIOR (2013)
... Just wave if you're interested !! :"|
LaPtiteBete: By the way... I found a game I'd forgot to put on the list :
- SHADOW WARRIOR (2013)
I, um wouldn't mind giving this one a shot. No worries if you hold on to it for a bit longer though!
awalterj:
LaPtiteBete: Thank you very much !....
But... I don't need a threapy !?... ',',,',,',,',' ):-| ... I can totally quit, whenever I want !!!... I'm just... I don't see why I'd stop... I don't have any problem... I'm fine... !!! ',',,',,' :-|

By the way... I found a game I'd forgot to put on the list :
- SHADOW WARRIOR (2013)
Just redeemed and PMed! Thank you so much! I've wanted this one for a while now and can't wait to dive in.
awalterj:
Aha, the standard denial move, this is the first step to overcome in the therapy! I've seen it before with other patients, and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/official_stop_buying_games_selfhelp_group/post620]here. So I know all the tricks and excuses and counters and counter-counters etc of the minefield that is the human mind. But ultimately, the patient must be willing, none shall be forced to partake in any therapies and nobody will be lobotomized.
awalterj: Aha, the standard denial move, this is the first step to overcome in the therapy! I've seen it before with other patients, and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/official_stop_buying_games_selfhelp_group/post620]here. So I know all the tricks and excuses and counters and counter-counters etc of the minefield that is the human mind. But ultimately, the patient must be willing, none shall be forced to partake in any therapies and nobody will be lobotomized.
i don't have a problem with purchasing games, only without purchasing them

... i'm just testing if the purchasing process works

... i'm supporting the video games industry, the devs and their families need a home and food
apehater: i don't have a problem with purchasing games, only without purchasing them
Hm...let me contemplate this....it's genius! You made me realize that I'm actually obsessed with and addicted to -not- buying games so whenever I do buy a game it's not a failure but it's successful therapy against my not-buying addiction. Seen that way, I have not failed 26 times this year but succeeded 26 times. Thinking of myself as a success is much nicer, has a nice ring to it.

apehater: ... i'm just testing if the purchasing process works
Yes of course, it's scientifically sound to keep testing systems over and over. They do that with airplanes every day, it would be dangerous not to.
And I do it just to check my brain for Alzheimer's: If I can still remember how to type in my credit card number, everything is in the green.

apehater: ... i'm supporting the video games industry, the devs and their families need a home and food
To be honest, I don't really think about the game developer's families, home and food. I see the money I pay as an investment for their -next- game. The game I just bought is already out and finished whether I buy it or not but the next game will only happen if I give them more money. Seeing it that way increases self-relevance in the universe from very insignificant to marginally less very insignificant. We're all investors, important people we are! I should write this on my business card: "Entertainment Industry Angel Investor". And I don't even have to take risks and back kickstarters this way.
Crewdroog:
LaPtiteBete: Hey, thanks Crew !!!
So, you're a Bunnysaurus Rex again ? :D haha !!!

stg83:
LaPtiteBete: Thanks a lot for this awesome bunch of kind words and support :D

Ruixi:
LaPtiteBete: I will !!! :)) Thanks !!!
(what a super-cute little bunny !...)
Yes, Sachys' GA is technically over, and I've felt so weird not wearing the avatar DD made for me. This feels much better! :)
awalterj: ...
Yes of course, it's scientifically sound to keep testing systems over and over. They do that with airplanes every day, it would be dangerous not to.
And I do it just to check my brain for Alzheimer's: If I can still remember how to type in my credit card number, everything is in the green.
aside from the damn credit card balance :)

awalterj: ...
To be honest, I don't really think about the game developer's families, home and food. I see the money I pay as an investment for their -next- game. The game I just bought is already out and finished whether I buy it or not but the next game will only happen if I give them more money. Seeing it that way increases self-relevance in the universe from very insignificant to marginally less very insignificant. We're all investors, important people we are! I should write this on my business card: "Entertainment Industry Angel Investor". And I don't even have to take risks and back kickstarters this way.
i see it also as a way of paying tribut to the devs for their work
Crewdroog: Yes, Sachys' GA is technically over, and I've felt so weird not wearing the avatar DD made for me. This feels much better! :)
Hooo... DD made it !! :D awesome !!!
Is he using a back-scratcher to scratch his nose ?... :D genius...
apehater:
I'm not like you...
I don't have any problem...
I just... like how fabulous all these boxes look on my shelf. I love the graphics...
Post edited September 22, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: ...
I'm not like you...
I just... like how fabulous all these boxes look on my shelf. I love the graphics...
you mean the old game shelf, before the "new account" shit
apehater: you mean the old game shelf, before the "new account" shit
Yeah.... :-|
Crewdroog: Yes, Sachys' GA is technically over, and I've felt so weird not wearing the avatar DD made for me. This feels much better! :)
LaPtiteBete: Hooo... DD made it !! :D awesome !!!
Is he using a back-scratcher to scratch his nose ?... :D genius...
apehater:
LaPtiteBete: I'm not like you...
you know, you are the first person who has guessed correctly that that is a back scratcher!! lol :)
LaPtiteBete: - PIXELJUNK SHOOTER
Still nobody? If you still have it lying around, I'd be interested :-)
(I'd hate for your lovely giveaway to only be 11 for 12!)
LaPtiteBete: All the games are gone \o/
Thank you very much !
Another massive thanks, and many more +1s! :-)