It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Yes... Who knows, they might come back, like the Fallout series ?...
I think Telltale would have to make a new deal with Aardman Animation. I hope it happens and reappears here. (I was lucky enough to get it too, but I hope it reappears for everyone else :-))
Post edited September 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: ...
Even more 'scary' : we could count the amount of money we spent since the beginning... :)
i'm not enough mentally strong to do this
high rated
apehater: i'm not enough mentally strong to do this
Neither am I !!! :-\
Congrats on the massive backlog, LaPtiteBete!

(Not in)
Congrats on the milestone! Here's to getting to 4,000!

Many thanks for the lovely GA, +1!
high rated
I'm too lazy to answer each message individually... (hum... it's Sunday !!)... but thanks a lot, to all of you !!
All your kind answers put a big smile on my face... :")
HypersomniacLive: Congrats on the milestone! Here's to getting to 4,000!

Many thanks for the lovely GA, +1!
I didn"t see the dancing owl gif :D haha !!! thanks !!! \o/
Post edited September 20, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
wooohoooooo hoot hoot! Thank you thank you much for FTL!!! Congrats to the others as well, good stuff!
Congrats for reaching this milestone !

I'm interested in INDIANA JONES® AND THE FATE OF ATLANTIS™.
Congratulations angry owl. By the way, you don't seem too angry to me.

Thank you for the giveaway. Not in, though.
high rated
dr.schliemann: Congratulations angry owl. By the way, you don't seem too angry to me.

Thank you for the giveaway. Not in, though.
Hey, Simpson Spoke !! :))
It's only a cover... but please don't tell anyone. I like looking like a badass ):-|
congrats on your 400th game! ...I think... lol that's a lot of library to get through :)

Not in just wanted to say hi and send some +1s your way, you lovely owl *hugs*
Congratulations are definitely in order for the wonderful 400 games achievement so thats 693 current releases to go then plus the games GOG will keep on adding to the catalog. Also many thanks for the celebratory giveaway LaPtiteBete so +rep to you for assisting with the quest towards more stars.

It seems like I have missed the festivities but judging from the confetti and feathers everywhere it must have been a real hoot (awful pun intended). So congrats as well to all the winners that were on the receiving end of the Angry Viking Owl's amazing generosity. :)
Post edited September 21, 2015 by stg83
Congratz :) I don't want to beg so I'm not in, but I'm really happy there are people like you, doing such things :) Keep it up!
Crewdroog:
Hey, thanks Crew !!!
So, you're a Bunnysaurus Rex again ? :D haha !!!

stg83:
Thanks a lot for this awesome bunch of kind words and support :D

Ruixi:
I will !!! :)) Thanks !!!
(what a super-cute little bunny !...)
Post edited September 21, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Congratulations!! Not in & +1! :D