It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
deleted
Post edited July 02, 2015 by NoxTM
NoxTM: A key that unlocks the Humble Introversion Bundle (I'm guessing Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON, and Multiwinia).
I have been dying to get the Introversion catalog, DEFCON in particular. I don't know if I have enough rep to ask, but I'm giving it a shot! Oh, and +1 for your generosity.

Also, to anyone interested: I have two Steam keys to give away.

Battlepaths
QbQbQb (wanderer_27 gifted me a Desura copy earlier--it came with a Steam key that I won't need)

10+ rep and a join date of May 2015 or earlier. Just ask and you can have one!
Post edited July 02, 2015 by thejimz
high rated
deleted
NoxTM: Sure; I'm never gonna use 'em and you at least have an old join date. I'll PM you.
+1 again. :)
NoxTM: A key that unlocks Dungeons of Dredmor.
I've been wanting to try this game, may I have it.?+1
high rated
deleted
low rated
NoxTM: No idea if people will want them, but I have several oooold keys.

On Origin:

A key that unlocks Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape from Rosecliff Castle and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe.

A key that unlocks Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition, Peggle Nights and Zuma's Revenge.

On Desura:

A key that unlocks Dungeons of Dredmor.
*GONE GUIZ*

A key that unlocks the Humble Introversion Bundle (I'm guessing Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON, and Multiwinia).
*GONE GUIZ*

A key that unlocks the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (I'm guessing Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor).

A key that unlocks the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (I'm guessing Frozen Synapse, TRAUMA and SpaceChem).

As said, these are old. If they don't work, well, I s'pose somebody either guessed 'em right, or they expired or something. Possibly going to bed soon, so don't have a cow if you hear nothing back. If if if. Also, rules apply about good rep and join dates and shizz! Also also, treat me right.
Can I try A key that unlocks Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition, Peggle Nights and Zuma's Revenge ? Thanks
high rated
deleted
NoxTM: A key that unlocks the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (I'm guessing Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor).
May I have this, please? I have Trine 2 but not the 1st one, been wanting to try it. Thanks!
deleted
NoxTM: A key that unlocks the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (I'm guessing Frozen Synapse, TRAUMA and SpaceChem).
If it's OK, I would like to give this one a try because of Frozen Synapse.
NoxTM: A key that unlocks the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (I'm guessing Frozen Synapse, TRAUMA and SpaceChem).
Hi does it have DRM-Free builds?
I just want DRM-Free builds but I think separating steam keys is not possible with old bundles.
Anyway +1 for Frozen Synapse.

Where is my Heart? is still up for giveaway.
20+ rep required.
And not to be a scammer.
Redshift Blueshift (Itch.io)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

Rep 30+
deleted
Post edited July 02, 2015 by NoxTM
amrit9037: Hi does it have DRM-Free builds?
I just want DRM-Free builds but I think separating steam keys is not possible with old bundles.
Anyway +1 for Frozen Synapse.

Where is my Heart? is still up for giveaway.
20+ rep required.
And not to be a scammer.
I'm guessing the "DRM-free" build is like the one on Desura = only single-player, if you want to play multy-player you gotta enter your steam key :(
Post edited July 02, 2015 by leon30