It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thejimz: Sorry, I already have STALKER on Steam! Your -7 rep is a bit worrying, so I think I'm going to give Duke to someone else.
comboplayer: my rep is -7 because i wanted to trade my sales keys for promo items
and these guys downvotes you dont know what is their problem
And mine is at 113 because of you. lol
deleted
low rated
thejimz: Wow, this is craziness. Thanks for all the advice, guys. I added a "May 2015 or earlier" restriction.
man i left pm i will send first my key you activate it
then you send me duke nukem

see this i have -9 now is their problem bro i dont care about rep i play on origin/steam much often
Post edited July 01, 2015 by comboplayer
thejimz: Wow, this is craziness. Thanks for all the advice, guys. I added a "May 2015 or earlier" restriction.
comboplayer: man i left pm i will send first my key you activate it

see this i have -9 now is their problem bro i dont care about rep i play on origin/steam much often
If you didn't care, then this wouldn't be a problem. You'd work to improve your own rep.
high rated

Like I said, I already have STALKER: Clear Sky on Steam. I don't need another key, and I don't want to trade Duke 3D for anything. I'm trying to give it away to a real user. Please stop sending me all those PMs!
low rated

thejimz: Like I said, I already have STALKER: Clear Sky on Steam. I don't need another key, and I don't want to trade Duke 3D for anything. I'm trying to give it away to a real user. Please stop sending me all those PMs!
i offered you other steam games to choose

pimpmonkey2382.313: If you didn't care, then this wouldn't be a problem. You'd work to improve your own rep.
i didnt improve anything you tripping dog. serious brah!!
high rated
comboplayer: i offered you other steam games to choose
I already own Battle Realms and Enclave as well. Sorry, but someone else will be getting this key.
thejimz: Like I said, I already have STALKER: Clear Sky on Steam. I don't need another key, and I don't want to trade Duke 3D for anything. I'm trying to give it away to a real user. Please stop sending me all those PMs!
pimpmonkey2382.313: If you didn't care, then this wouldn't be a problem. You'd work to improve your own rep.
comboplayer: i didnt improve anything you tripping dog. serious brah!!
Yeah you don't work to improve anything, you're here to leech off of the good will and people willing to give things free on this forum. While using your 60 accounts to downrep me. You are a sad person, and I hope maybe you'll realize that you can be a good person instead of just stalking me and downrepping me with your 50 million accounts.
low rated
thejimz: I already own Battle Realms and Enclave as well. Sorry, but someone else will be getting this key.
bro you listen to them.. really
are u that easy 2 influence??

i didnt improve anything you tripping dog. serious brah!!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah you don't work to improve anything, you're here to leech off of the good will and people willing to give things free on this forum. While using your 60 accounts to downrep me. You are a sad person, and I hope maybe you'll realize that you can be a good person instead of just stalking me and downrepping me with your 50 million accounts.
go check your head you think im someone else
thejimz: I already own Battle Realms and Enclave as well. Sorry, but someone else will be getting this key.
You can turn off chat, unfortunately that means cutting off anyone you haven't friended.

Sorry about him, I feel kind of responsible for this.
comboplayer: bro you listen to them.. really
are u that easy 2 influence??
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah you don't work to improve anything, you're here to leech off of the good will and people willing to give things free on this forum. While using your 60 accounts to downrep me. You are a sad person, and I hope maybe you'll realize that you can be a good person instead of just stalking me and downrepping me with your 50 million accounts.
comboplayer: go check your head you think im someone else
Go check your head if you think that we think you aren't nes400.
tinyE: You can turn off chat, unfortunately that means cutting off anyone you haven't friended.

It's okay, you had nothing to do with it. I'm not that bothered anyway. Someone legitimate will come to claim the gift eventually.
WakaloX99: What a delicious newbies-veterans war here!!
Gotta bring my popcorn xD
This ironically shows up at the perfect time. lol
low rated
tinyE: You can turn off chat, unfortunately that means cutting off anyone you haven't friended.

thejimz: It's okay, you had nothing to do with it. I'm not that bothered anyway. Someone legitimate will come to claim the gift eventually.
for free :(
dont you want something for yourself?
tell me what you want? send me a list to see what i have. i even have some e3 and humble bundle.
comboplayer: for free :(
dont you want something for yourself?
tell me what you want? send me a list to see what i have. i even have some e3 and humble bundle.
I'm just not interested, sorry!
Post edited July 01, 2015 by thejimz