It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zsolan: Hey there! I would love to try out Rogue Legacy, if it is still available. It looks very old-school and could be a blast to play!! However, as i believe i've received items from you in the past, if you want to wait on others to see if someone else wants this game, by all means i'm good with that. :)
cecil: Sent thank you :)
Outstanding! Thank you! :D
cecil: Sent thank you :)
Zsolan: Outstanding! Thank you! :D
You're welcome :)
high rated
I got a few steam keys I don't need. Nothing valuable but I'd rather not waste them. I'm not gonna be a stickler about rep because well...I mean look at mine!

Steam Keys Available:

Sirius Online --GONE
Global Ops: Commando Libya --GONE
Slave Zero --GONE
GUNSHIP! --GONE
Siralim --GONE
The Defenders: The Second Wave --GONE

All games have been givin away!
Post edited July 04, 2015 by silvrbacgorrila
silvrbacgorrila: I got a few steam keys I don't need. Nothing valuable but I'd rather not waste them. I'm not gonna be a stickler about rep because well...I mean look at mine!

Steam Keys Available:

Sirius Online
Global Ops: Commando Libya
Slave Zero
GUNSHIP!
Siralim
The Defenders: The Second Wave
i'm in GUNSHIP!,thank you.
thejimz: Just don't be a scammer and you can have one! Also, be sure to check out my latest Desura key drop.
Not trying to be the forum police and I know Desura maybe closing soon makes it less of a point but open code dropping tends to lead to problems please refrain and instead just say up for grabs PM if you want it.
silvrbacgorrila: Global Ops: Commando Libya
Thank you for your generosity! I'd really like to try out this one.
thejimz: Just don't be a scammer and you can have one! Also, be sure to check out my latest Desura key drop.
cecil: Not trying to be the forum police and I know Desura maybe closing soon makes it less of a point but open code dropping tends to lead to problems please refrain and instead just say up for grabs PM if you want it.
Okay, I'll stop. But out of curiosity, what kinds of problems? So far at least four or five different users have gotten the codes, so it's not like one guy is taking everything.
silvrbacgorrila: Slave Zero
May i have this game?

States, Firms, & Households (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

Rep 20+
cecil: Not trying to be the forum police and I know Desura maybe closing soon makes it less of a point but open code dropping tends to lead to problems please refrain and instead just say up for grabs PM if you want it.
thejimz: Okay, I'll stop. But out of curiosity, what kinds of problems? So far at least four or five different users have gotten the codes, so it's not like one guy is taking everything.
The theory is it encourages bots or scammers when there are open code drops if it does or to what extent it does I can't really say.
low rated
silvrbacgorrila: Slave Zero
Dennymos: May i have this game?
left pm first and can offer a trade.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by comboplayer
thejimz: Okay, I'll stop. But out of curiosity, what kinds of problems? So far at least four or five different users have gotten the codes, so it's not like one guy is taking everything.
cecil: The theory is it encourages bots or scammers when there are open code drops if it does or to what extent it does I can't really say.
Oh okay. Thanks for the info. I'll avoid doing it in the future.
low rated
silvrbacgorrila: Global Ops: Commando Libya
phandom:
i can offer a good rpg game on steam in exchange
Post edited July 04, 2015 by comboplayer
Anyone want Not The Robots(Steam)? or Anomaly Korea(Steam)?

I'm not sure if it works for not the robots because i got it free from a promotion and it turn outs i have the game already.

Reply publicly on my post and don't pm me.

*Edit

Both got taken.
Post edited July 04, 2015 by asrul1992
asrul1992: Anyone want Not The Robots(Steam)? or Anomaly Korea(Steam)?

I'm not sure if it works for not the robots because i got it free from a promotion and it turn outs i have the game already.
tiny build facebook promo ?
asrul1992: Anyone want Not The Robots(Steam)? or Anomaly Korea(Steam)?

amrit9037: tiny build facebook promo ?
Yup, that promotion.