It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

saith32: Fluffy has beard
zambrey: There you go. PM sent with Torchlight code.
Got it! Much appreciated!!
No references to this yet?
high rated
Realms of the Haunting + Soulbringer (ShinyLoot)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the games.

Rep 30+
Dennymos: Realms of the Haunting + Soulbringer (ShinyLoot)

Rep 30+
I want it :)
I hope this is ok with you my favorite pope, but I wanted to remind peeps that The GOG 2014 Secret Santa is up and running (wish we knew nmillar was ok but I'm keeping his tradition alive this year). This is an open invitation for all goglodytes ;-)
Dennymos: Realms of the Haunting + Soulbringer (ShinyLoot)

Rep 30+
LentFilms: I want it :)
PM sent,have fun :)
zambrey: First who has rep +30 and reply with "Glory to Arstotzka!" will receive Hammerwatch as Steam gift from HB.
Glory to Arstotzka! Not seen anyone ask for this so if you still have it, I've heard good things about Hammerwatch and would like to play it. Thanks!
zambrey: First who has rep +30 and reply with "Glory to Arstotzka!" will receive Hammerwatch as Steam gift from HB.
Jeets2: Glory to Arstotzka! Not seen anyone ask for this so if you still have it, I've heard good things about Hammerwatch and would like to play it. Thanks!
PM sent!
high rated
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.

Ended.
Post edited November 28, 2014 by xckx
Jeets2: Glory to Arstotzka! Not seen anyone ask for this so if you still have it, I've heard good things about Hammerwatch and would like to play it. Thanks!
zambrey: PM sent!
Pm'd you back...Thank you very much!
I'm always late viewing this thread so am very glad a game I wanted to play was still there for two hours so I could ask for it..
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Jeets2
Is there a way to see my rep other than posting on a thread?
savage555: Is there a way to see my rep other than posting on a thread?
I don't think that this belongs here, but yes. On the top of the forums pages (under "account"), there is "<span class="bold">my settings</span>". On the left in the "my settings", there is a part called "<span class="bold">my community profile</span>". There are your avatar, earned rep + stars and your own forum title.
Will add pictures.

EDIT: Pictures added.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by helpo1
savage555: Is there a way to see my rep other than posting on a thread?
Yes, just checking an old post of yours you can see your current REP (it's always updated).
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Azrael360
high rated
Dead Hungry Diner (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

Ended.
Post edited November 28, 2014 by xckx
xckx: Dead Hungry Diner (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

Happy Thanksgiving, you Giver!