It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
vladek1999: Thats not fair i have negative rep but havent dome anythying bad.just gave away 1 code.whyyy
Crewdroog: You know perfectly well why it is low, you were spamming the threads asking for a game. This was discussed. Keep posting here on the forums for things other than whining or leeching and your rep will go up. It goes up a point a day if you post. People have rules to keep GAs here from turning into havens for users/leechers. +10 rep is not asking much. It saddens me that the pope has to add the +10 rule, but it's his GAs, so his rules.

Chill out, have fun here, the community is awesome and very forgiving. :)
I wasnt spamming but i wont argue with ya bro.thx for a good wish.hope you have your hopes come true too.i had a bad day at that time only .but lets not bother about this.have a good day.oh yes does anyone nèed diezel items, marvel heroes 2015 hero box codes?
Pm meh if ya wanna guacalamee code on da steam.have 1
Post edited November 27, 2014 by vladek1999
high rated
blarth: You know you love Desura! You need at least one of these! Ask and it is yours!

Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense Battles (Desura)
Prelogate (Desura)
SanctuaryRPG (Desura)
1Quest (DESURA)

Requirements: 10+ rep.
I will add Hyper Ship Out of control, and Pahelika: Secret Legends to this list of desura games to give away to anyone interested that falls under Blarth's requirement. (+10 rep) pm for key

Pahelika went to Pablodusk. Hyper Ship is still available.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Oathe
Posted a few days back that I have Gun Monkeys to give. I didn't see a response, as far as I can tell.

This is a game that showed up in my Steam acct as one that I can gift.

It must not be a very good game, eh?

Anyhow, if anyone would like it, just send me a pm.
scoobydooami: Posted a few days back that I have Gun Monkeys to give. I didn't see a response, as far as I can tell.

It must not be a very good game, eh?
A big amount of copies were given away for free a few months ago, and every copy received spawned another copy.
Oathe: ...
Thank you, Oathe! :)
Dennymos: PM sent,have fun!
Thanks, Dennymos. I certainly will, especially since I've been eying this game since 2001.
SpectrumX: Nobody want it? Ok i I want it :)
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
high rated
Vanguard Princess (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+1 rep required.
high rated
*** NOT 100% SURE IT'S A WORKING KEY ***

--

Etherlords I & II (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Ungunbu
Ungunbu: *** NOT 100% SURE IT'S A WORKING KEY ***

--

Etherlords I & II (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
May i? Thank you for the giveaway!
high rated
I found out that I have a forgotten indiegala gift for "Frozen Hearth". Steamgifts doesn't want this game to be gifted, so whoever answers with "I love Greece" can have the game.
Requirements: 100+ rep.
phandom: I found out that I have a forgotten indiegala gift for "Frozen Hearth". Steamgifts doesn't want this game to be gifted, so whoever answers with "I love Greece" can have the game.
Requirements: 100+ rep.
I love Greece. Thank you.
high rated
GeorgIsMe: I love Greece. Thank you.
Wow! That was fast! Check your PM for your gift.
GeorgIsMe: I love Greece. Thank you.
phandom: Wow! That was fast! Check your PM for your gift.
I just got it. Thank you for the gift!
Christoph89: Vanguard Princess (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+1 rep required.
I want it.