It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

savage555: Is there a way to see my rep other than posting on a thread?
Azrael360: Yes, just checking an old post of yours you can see your current REP (it's always updated).
thank you!
savage555: Is there a way to see my rep other than posting on a thread?
helpo1: I don't think that this belongs here, but yes. On the top of the forums pages (under "account"), there is "<span class="bold">my settings</span>". On the left in the "my settings", there is a part called "<span class="bold">my community profile</span>". There are your avatar, earned rep + stars and your own forum title.
Will add pictures.

EDIT: Pictures added.
thank you
Post edited November 28, 2014 by savage555
Impaler26: After reading the last few pages of this thread i came to the conclusion that adding rep requirements to my giveaways might be a good idea after all so i'll add that from now on. And to get started with it:

Dungeon of Gain (Desura) for the first to reply with "gimme that game, old fart!"

+20 Rep required.
I just took at look at it over on Desura, and it looks like just my kind of casual turn-based dungeon crawl, so dare I say...

"Gimme that game, old fart!"
Impaler26: After reading the last few pages of this thread i came to the conclusion that adding rep requirements to my giveaways might be a good idea after all so i'll add that from now on. And to get started with it:

Dungeon of Gain (Desura) for the first to reply with "gimme that game, old fart!"

+20 Rep required.
ChaunceyK: I just took at look at it over on Desura, and it looks like just my kind of casual turn-based dungeon crawl, so dare I say...

PM sent. Enjoy! :)
ChaunceyK: I just took at look at it over on Desura, and it looks like just my kind of casual turn-based dungeon crawl, so dare I say...

Impaler26: PM sent. Enjoy! :)
Thank you, from one old fart to another!
Impaler26: PM sent. Enjoy! :)
ChaunceyK: Thank you, from one old fart to another!
You're welcome. :D
high rated
First who has rep +30 and reply with "Glory to Arstotzka!" will receive Knock-knock as Steam gift from HB.
zambrey: First who has rep +30 and reply with "Glory to Arstotzka!" will receive Knock-knock as Steam gift from HB.
Glory to Arstotzka!
zambrey: First who has rep +30 and reply with "Glory to Arstotzka!" will receive Knock-knock as Steam gift from HB.
litildivil: Glory to Arstotzka!
PM sent!

I still have Insurgency code if anyone is interested.
litildivil: Glory to Arstotzka!
zambrey: PM sent!

I still have Insurgency code if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the game. +rep !!
Try this out please:

GX?HV-RE?PN-PTRG8

? = F

Borealis (Steam)
high rated
Hello! My giveaway has just ended and I gave a promise to gift the not chosen games here. Here they are:

- Depth Hunter - given away
- Glow Ball - the billiard puzzle game
- Gun Monkeys (in-Steam gift)

Few rules:
- 1 game per person, not the giveaway winner
- reputation 6+
- first to say "I want ..., please" gets the game ;)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Dessimu
low rated
Dessimu: Hello! My giveaway has just ended and I gave a promise to gift the not chosen games here. Here they are:

- Depth Hunter
- Glow Ball - the billiard puzzle game
- Gun Monkeys (in-Steam gift)

Few rules:
- 1 game per person, not the giveaway winner
- reputation 6+
- first to say "I want ..., please" gets the game ;)
I want Depth Hunter please :)
also +1

Thanks to downrepper guys too :)
Attachments:
zero.jpg (49 Kb)
Post edited November 29, 2014 by lemuria
lemuria: I want Depth Hunter please :)
also +1
PM sent
I this have 3 copies of Insurgency available.

Reply with "I want one" and have over 5 Rep.
I have a bunch of Groupees unused keys. I'm not sure but I have the impression that often those keys do not work as if they had an expiration date (if you had the same experience please tell me).

I'll start with the following:

Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

Rep 50+

--

Consider it may be already-used/expired/whatever.