It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Christoph89: Vanguard Princess (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+1 rep required.
Daynov: I want it.
pm sent.
After reading the last few pages of this thread i came to the conclusion that adding rep requirements to my giveaways might be a good idea after all so i'll add that from now on. And to get started with it:

Dungeon of Gain (Desura) for the first to reply with "gimme that game, old fart!"

+20 Rep required.
You are killing me guys.Why you keep downvoting me? Because i wanted to give away guacalmee on steam? Why???

I dont see any logic in those actions!
Post edited November 27, 2014 by vladek1999
Impaler26: After reading the last few pages of this thread i came to the conclusion that adding rep requirements to my giveaways might be a good idea after all so i'll add that from now on. And to get started with it:

Dungeon of Gain (Desura) for the first to reply with "gimme that game, old fart!"

+20 Rep required.
Or just say 1 title a week per person or something. Might make it easier for people who are actually going to play the game instead of collecting them like food stamps.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Zurvan7
Impaler26: After reading the last few pages of this thread i came to the conclusion that adding rep requirements to my giveaways might be a good idea after all so i'll add that from now on. And to get started with it:

+20 Rep required.
Zurvan7: Or just say 1 title a week per person or something. Might make it easier for people who are actually going to play the game instead of collecting them like food stamps.
That's also a good idea. I'll see how rep requirement goes but will keep your idea in mind for the future.

+20 Rep required.
Zurvan7: Or just say 1 title a week per person or something. Might make it easier for people who are actually going to play the game instead of collecting them like food stamps.
That's actually a very good idea. Maybe one game limit would slow this place down to a crawl, but two or maybe three would probably be just about right. That way people wouldn't take games they won't play. I really don't get the point in taking a game you won't play out of circulation on this thread.
low rated
It's like an addiction. Some try it once - to get a game, for example. And since it's so easy... Why not do that again? Maybe the satisfaction of getting something for no actual work triggers some chemistry in the brain (I'm into psychology, so don't mind me talking what makes little sense (WHOAH, I just had a Deja Vu!)).
Ungunbu: *** NOT 100% SURE IT'S A WORKING KEY ***

--

Etherlords I & II (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
I got the games... Thank you for your generosity!
GioVio123: I want it!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

After many messages over time of users asking me to add a positive rep requirement for the games I give away, I am going to be doing so starting now.

Greed: Black Border (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.
Not in

--

I agree with the rep requirement (even a more restricting one) -- at least it keeps new (scammer) accounts away from the thread

I always ask for 50+ rep as a minimum, even 100+ for "big" games
Ungunbu: *** NOT 100% SURE IT'S A WORKING KEY ***

--

Etherlords I & II (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
cemtufekci: I got the games... Thank you for your generosity!
You actually received only 1 game since that key wasn't working :-P
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Ungunbu
cemtufekci: I got the games... Thank you for your generosity!
Ungunbu: You actually received only 1 game since that key wasn't working :-P
No it was actually Eherlord Bundle key.
high rated
I just received Depth Hunter 2 Steam key from Groupees. I am not entirely sure if the code works, but I think it does. So, since I already have the the game...

First to say "I want it, please" gets it.

And, um... After all this talk about reputation... Since mine is 13 at the moment, the rule is that yours must be 10+
Ungunbu: You actually received only 1 game since that key wasn't working :-P
cemtufekci: No it was actually Eherlord Bundle key.
Great! I'm glad you received both the games :-)
First who has rep +30 and reply with "Glory to Arstotzka!" will receive Hammerwatch as Steam gift from HB.

Also for a new users I still have one valid GOG key for Torchlight. No requirements except that it must be redeemed on your account. Just write "Fluffy has beard".
Fluffy has beard
saith32: Fluffy has beard
There you go. PM sent with Torchlight code.