It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Morrowind please? I had a bad experience with the Xbox version and would be very grateful if someone could gift it to me.
Post edited July 23, 2014 by Wakka66
Ok, the person I gave Thief Gold to has indicated they will not be redeming it, so I have Thief Gold available again...

As previously posted, if anyone has the Lara Croft Tomb Raider game from the current Humble Bundle spare, I would love to have it.
low rated
I am looking for Deus Ex: The Fall from current HB if someone have spare.Thanks
Does anyone have a spare copy of Hitman: Absolution from the humble bundle?

Thanks for reading.
If anyone happens to have a spare steam key for Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Pilgrim DLC i would love to make use of it
Darthprymus: If anyone happens to have a spare steam key for Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Pilgrim DLC i would love to make use of it
I can do that. I've got a GOG copy and I just bought it on ShinyLoot in the hopes it's compatible.
Give me a minute to logon and get it.

Done. Sent you a PM.
Post edited July 24, 2014 by Getcomposted
low rated
Anyone got a spare Thief Gold key from the HB?
Darthprymus: If anyone happens to have a spare steam key for Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Pilgrim DLC i would love to make use of it
Getcomposted: I can do that. I've got a GOG copy and I just bought it on ShinyLoot in the hopes it's compatible.
Give me a minute to logon and get it.

Done. Sent you a PM.
Thank you! Getting right to it after it updates, Hope their version worked for you as well
high rated
Some bundle Leftovers:

ALL GONE!

Mechanic Escape - Offered to Rodzaju.
Ethan: Meteor Hunter - Offered to Ki11s0n3
Finding Teddy - Offered to madth3.
Legend of Persia - Offered to ApeHater.

Now, since some of you might know, there was someone taking advantage of my last giveaway for trading, i would appreciate if you actually asked the game for yourself (or at least for a friend that really wants to play it)
Post edited July 24, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Thanks publicly to Cyraxpt for not losing the faith and giving me Finding Teddy.
+1 to you!
low rated
Cyraxpt: Some bundle Leftovers:

Mechanic Escape
Ethan: Meteor Hunter

Finding Teddy - Offered to madth3.
Legend of Persia - Offered to ApeHater.

Now, since some of you might know, there was someone taking advantage of my last giveaway for trading, i would appreciate if you actually asked the game for yourself (or at least for a friend that really wants to play it)
Do you still have Ethan? if so I wouldn't mind trying it out.
If anyone's generous I like the Steam version of Star Wars Dark Forces 1.
low rated
Anyone have a spare Hitman 1 or 2? I'd like it please. Also willing to give Trading Cards for it to make it a trade.
Does anyone willing to get me Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion from Humble Bundle?

Thank you in advance!!!
low rated
Whoaa! I can't believe Humble is having such an awesome bundle so soon after 2K bundle!

Anyway, if there are any spares jumping around my bag is open for these titles:
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Absolution

The top tier actually has three games I'm interest in also, but I find it would be inappropriate to ask for those.

Thanks for your consideration. Happy gaming! :)
Post edited July 26, 2014 by BranjoHello