It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Cyraxpt: Well, i bought the Sometimes bundle since i wanted The Samaritan Paradox, i know the rest is really not great *coffcoffit'sgarbagecoffcoff*, so... If anyone wants it just ask:

EDIT: Oh wow, there's more interest in these games that i've though, kind of hard of responding to all and everyone is asking for the same games, again, sorry if the game that you guys requested is already gone but i've chose a bad time for this and i have to answer, update this post, work in something else, etc! D:
Spinorial: I don't think they're quite as crap as you made them out to be ;)
If you still have A.I.M.2 available, I'd take a crack at it, though you get my unqualified thanks all the same XD
Spin, my man, your AIM is true - check your PM ;-)
Momo1991: Spin, my man, your AIM is true - check your PM ;-)
Oh you! Also, another reminder to myself: Don't post ANYTHING in here, someone always rushes to oblige XD
Spinorial: Oh you! Also, another reminder to myself: Don't post ANYTHING in here, someone always rushes to oblige XD
Let's see:
If someone has any time to donate so I could play more.

Anyone?
Post edited July 22, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Let's see:
Is someone has any time to donate so I could play more.

Anyone?
want a game from today humble bundle? i have the first tier
mefito1996: I was too slow to buy Bioshock from humble 2k bundle(14 days aren't enough if u re on holidays :/), so maybe someone has a spare key for it? I'd really like to play it.
Check your PM :)
trentonlf: want a game from today humble bundle? i have the first tier
Thanks, but I have it too.
That's the opposite of giving him more time XD
— x —

EDIT: Thanks goes to Unlit for the games ^_^
Post edited July 23, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I'm looking for a spare Humble Bundle link of Hitman 2 or Mini Ninjas. I can trade a Humble Bundle link of BioShock for any of those.

By the way, I want to trade for them but I don't know where to do that... Where's that thread now? (:P)

Thanks ^_^
The trading thread's over here now!
expopower: The trading thread's over here now!
Thanks! I will have to bookmark this now... (:P)
Post edited July 23, 2014 by Azrael360
madth3: Let's see:
Is someone has any time to donate so I could play more.

Anyone?
I wouldn't say no to Daikatana, if it's going that is, saw the post and thought I'd chance my arm :D
mefito1996: I was too slow to buy Bioshock from humble 2k bundle(14 days aren't enough if u re on holidays :/), so maybe someone has a spare key for it? I'd really like to play it.
tAnt0: Check your PM :)
Thank you!
The Sims 2 are for free on Origin
Just use this code: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
Post edited July 23, 2014 by legomaster
legomaster: The Sims 2 are for free on Origin
Just use this code: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
Thanks for the heads up legomaster
high rated
cool i got sims 2 too , here is hitman 2 to celebrate that
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=FAy3ZWxRmrwBkasu

special thanks to benderz for this