It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nuclear Dawn if somebody have a extra copy and doesn't need it. Thanks in advance.
I still want this one and I really don't want to miss it, so PLEASE:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post8135

Thank you in advance!!!
lugum: looking at your avatar, do you want dracula 4 (GOG) for yourself here?
Thank you very much but I'd prefer to stay a man of my word. Thanks again.
high rated
Venhiem:
Venheim, don’t sweat it. The person you have been arguing with is just like you but with 600 more rep. No other difference other than you just discovered this website whereas he’s known about it for years when it wasn't quite as popular. You want free games, he wants free games. You don’t care what kind of game it is as long as you don’t have it and its free. He definitely is the same way. And you two are not alone – there are literally dozens and dozens just like you both on GOG. Not sure why he took a stand against you but hey, free speech I suppose.

You’ve been hanging out on this forum a lot recently to try and get those free games. He hangs out on this forum all the time, going into every thread as soon as it updates to see if a game is being offered and trying to get it. Just ask him how many free games he's gotten from other GOG members - you'd be amazed! He even hung out on these forums when he was banned from it and could only get free games via the PM system and believe me, he was still here ALL the time working the PM angle when people offered up games – imagine how desperate and needy you have to be to be on a forum you can’t post to but can still instantly jump into a PM to get a game when it gets posted. That’s how alluring free games are to some people and GOG has quite a lot of those types of people these days. Makes you wonder when any of these people have time to play these multiple games they swipe on a regular basis when all they do is hang out on GOG, on Twitter, in chat, on Facebook, on tremorgames doing surveys for more free games and so on. When your entire life’s existence is solely based on getting that next freebie, who has time to play those freebies, am I right?

I guess one difference between you two is that you are not hiding anything from your Steam profile and even provided a link to it but he made his private as soon as he created it. Guess he does have things to hide despite pointing the finger at you and accusing you of bad behavior. He often accuses people of making multiple accounts, on GOG and Steam. He accuses people of lots of things. The fact he knows of SO many different ways to scam should tell you something. Maybe that’s how he got banned from GOG for at least a year. Only a few people actually know the details of that. He certainly has plenty of knowledge on how to work the system in order to add to his collection. You can learn a lot by watching him and being like him – just don’t take it too far.

Anyways, my point is there is no need for you to swear off getting free games for the next month. Not that I think you’d be able to do stay away for a month anyways but this forum, the ninja thread, the “gifting” threads, and many other threads are full of people like you, whether they have low rep, high rep or no rep who just want free games and want them all the time. Often, like you just did, people say they will stop pilfering and then you see them a day or two later saying they “couldn't resist”. You have people saying they will leave the forum and are back before the day is even over because the allure of free games here is too much.
You have people who take multiple drops in one day still continuing to post instantly as soon as a drop occurs. And I do mean instantly. Many have resorted to do that thru pm’s now because they know the behavior is not being received well nowadays.
You have people who have never seen a promo that they didn't want a game from and are pushing requests day after day. Feel free to do the same because many people here support this behavior. Even the guy you got into an argument with supports it. Doesn't mean you will receive the game but you can have wishlists quite long and post it every day and those threads allow it to happen because after a while, people think its ok to CONSTANTLY take advantage of generosity. CONSTANTLY. And then they wonder why they get downrepped. And then they complain about getting downrepped. Some then threaten to leave. They come back. They continue to “ask” for games. And the cycle repeats.

The circle of life (within the GOG forums). Welcome to the party!
low rated
Venhiem:
teshra: Nonsense snipped.
Oh look it's the troll harassing me again.
Yes true some people i pmed asking if i could join a giveaway (in which everyone has their own fair chance of winning) some agreed some didn't, so? it's each person's decision. The reason for my ban is so far off from your implications and i actually told alot more then you think, anyone who asked i was always honest with just as any other situation if someone just asks, but you are always just spreading lies. I have nothing to hide.
But you know what? i was actually allowed to just create another account here but i didn't.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/21_day_countdown_giveaway/post14
See here how i helped what HE can do too and what you aren't doing either beside just trolling and accusing people randomly, i bet you can use the list to help your downrep attacks.
You after all publically stated how much you wanted certain people away from this forum, me, tinye, saschys to name just some, with the downrepping and making people do stay away forever, it's just 1+1. actually it's funny you mention that part out of nothing.

For your info with venhiem it was about his response in the ninja thread how he sounded disrespectul like that, not about him taking any games, i even said to him it was a bit over the top to not take anything for a month, but he still sticks to it, and it's amendable.
Not sure why i even bother to read some of your accusations everytime as you clearly just dont read anyone's else their texts and just randomly accuse and derail wtih your large walls of text.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by lugum
high rated
teshra:
lugum:
I didn't know GOG offered DRM free games and assholes! Man, this place has it all! :D
Post edited April 21, 2014 by tinyE
And things just got interesting :)
Well I think it fucking obvious where the targeted derepidemic stems from.

Edit: think anyone reading the last 35 posts can. bit fucking obvious tiger tits, eh!?
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Well I think it fucking obvious where the targeted derepidemic stems from.
Obvious?! Stevie Wonder could see that.
Sachys: Well I think it fucking obvious where the targeted derepidemic stems from.
tinyE: Obvious?! Stevie Wonder could see that.
hell, a dog in the street just passed, looked through the window at the laptop and facepalmed... facepawed?!
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys! What happened to the other chimp icon?

edit:also, who's derepping me? Ain't done nuthin' wrong!
Post edited April 21, 2014 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: Sachys! What happened to the other chimp icon?

I changed it as I got a little bored.
Haven't seen you derepped of recent - think it's all from when you joined / began posting - the ridiculousness of the figure is unbelievable though - and further proof people are targeting others.
BTW - did you get your $50 of games from that paul rainer git? - reckon he owes you it!
LesterKnight99: Sachys! What happened to the other chimp icon?

Sachys: I changed it as I got a little bored.
Haven't seen you derepped of recent - think it's all from when you joined / began posting - the ridiculousness of the figure is unbelievable though - and further proof people are targeting others.
BTW - did you get your $50 of games from that paul rainer git? - reckon he owes you it!
Don't worry about that! OldFatGuy, Austrobogulator, and a another member gifted me botanicula, uplink, broken age, psychonauts, to the moon and beyond G&E! I'm good!

In anycase, I REALLY need to get positive rep. I have posted in the ninja thread, and am still holding a torchlight giveaway.
LesterKnight99:
Nontheless, under the rules set out, you won that giveaway as everybody could see. Glad you won something.
As i advised before though - take part in the wider community - there are questions that need answering and many threads that just need someones uinput. Thats the best way.
LesterKnight99:
Sachys: Nontheless, under the rules set out, you won that giveaway as everybody could see. Glad you won something.
As i advised before though - take part in the wider community - there are questions that need answering and many threads that just need someones uinput. Thats the best way.
Alrighty then! Thanks!