It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thefunnyguy: Anybody willing to help out a fellow human in need? If I could get JUST ONE gane from this list I'd be very happy!
Flatout

Long list, I know. But I just want any one of these, thanks!
Flatout in your PM, enjoy
tinyE: Hey back to the subject of Non-GOG games, how does Crazy Machines compare to Incredible Machine?
Speaking of Non-GOG any of you guys remember the original Micro Machines, that game was so much fun I still remember playing with my cousin trying to knock him into the water or dodging when he tried to knock me off, it was like playing single move chess. :D
Attachments:
tinyE: Hey back to the subject of Non-GOG games, how does Crazy Machines compare to Incredible Machine?
stg83: Speaking of Non-GOG any of you guys remember the original Micro Machines, that game was so much fun I still remember playing with my cousin trying to knock him into the water or dodging when he tried to knock me off, it was like playing single move chess. :D
You can get it easy enough on NES roms; I don't think that's illegal if you still have an NES, which I do. Ditto for Geneses which looks a little better but I don't have that console here so for sake of karma I don't download it.
tinyE: You can get it easy enough on NES roms; I don't think that's illegal if you still have an NES, which I do. Ditto for Geneses which looks a little better but I don't have that console here so for sake of karma I don't download it.
Sadly I don't have a NES or Genesis now and also I don't think anyone is gonna play that with me anyway. Most of my older friends and cousins are married while the younger ones are not interested and would rather play Fifa.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by stg83
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines is currenly 75% off on Steam, if somebody is feeling in a generous and in a gifty mood then it would be much appreciated, thank you
Post edited April 22, 2014 by RevolutionSphere
Space Engineers looks pretty amazing I would love to play it if anyone comes across a heart or spare copy
Post edited April 23, 2014 by HaonofRemlu
Thefunnyguy: Anybody willing to help out a fellow human in need? If I could get JUST ONE gane from this list I'd be very happy!
Flatout

Long list, I know. But I just want any one of these, thanks!
alexkoti: Flatout in your PM, enjoy
thanks a bunch bro
Anyone have spare key for the first Call of Jurez from bundle?
high rated
Hello everyone.
I happen to have a discount code for ORIGIN. (you know, the EA store)
It gives you 15% discount, on your order.

I don't think I'm gonna use it, because I don't plan to buy those games
so I'm giving it to anyone who may be interested.

Important note, It does not apply to every game in the store (or it has a minimum cost to activate, I don't know....)

Here it is: AJKT-DKJL-MVT3-FD93-BQ6U
First come, first served.

PS: I think it's valid until 31/4/2014....
Post edited April 24, 2014 by phandom
phandom: Hello everyone.
I happen to have a discount code for ORIGIN. (you know, the EA store)
I don't think I'm gonna use it, because I don't plan to buy those games
so I'm giving it to anyone who may be interested.

Important note, It does not apply to every game in the store (or it has a minimum cost to activate, I don't know....)

Here it is: AJKT-DKJL-MVT3-FD93-BQ6U
First come, first served.

PS: I think it's valid until 31/4/2014....
Thanks (not used)
low rated
I know that this will sound like a cardinal sin,but I've never played Morrowind nor Oblivion,so I ask if someone might gift one of those
low rated
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I'd love Risk of Rain while it's on sale. Thanks!
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Pickle1477
Man, this week's humble bundle is amazing.
If someone is kind enough and has a spare key for VVVVV or cave story+, I would more than appreciate it.
been wanting to play these games for a while now, they're both really cool
high rated
JellyBeam: Man, this week's humble bundle is amazing.
If someone is kind enough and has a spare key for VVVVV or cave story+, I would more than appreciate it.
Check your PM for both.
JellyBeam: Man, this week's humble bundle is amazing.
mabrookes: Check your PM for both.
You're back and already in the gifting spirit. Nicely done! :D