It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd love to play Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition. Its $4.99 on Gamersgate.
high rated
Giltonnam: anyone have a key of velvet assassin they won't use?
Maybe I do maybe I don't, I will never tell *bites the cyanide pill*
gildor2603: I would like FTL key if somebody has spare?

Thank you in advance!!!
Now with more content and PMs!
Post edited April 04, 2014 by samlii
samlii: Maybe I do maybe I don't, I will never tell *bites the cyanide pill*
And that's the sad story of how this Community lost another one of their most generous members... :(

;)
samlii: Maybe I do maybe I don't, I will never tell *bites the cyanide pill*
Thespian*: And that's the sad story of how this Community lost another one of their most generous members... :(

;)
*points to fact samlii mistook Stooners "happy trouser" medicine for cyanide.

well, thats NOT a gun in his pocket! O___O
Sachys: *points to fact samlii mistook Stooners "happy trouser" medicine for cyanide.

well, thats NOT a gun in his pocket! O___O
*stares at Samlii* He's moving. He's alive. He's alive... he's alive, he's moving, he's alive, he's alive, he's alive, he's alive, HE'S ALIVE!

(Pfff, old movies really liked to hammer the message upon the viewers) :D
Thespian*: (Pfff, old actors really like to ham it up) :D
Thespian*: (Pfff, old movies really liked to hammer the message upon the viewers) :D
Relevant.
Thespian*: (Pfff, old movies really liked to hammer the message upon the viewers) :D
IAmSinistar: Relevant.
Apart from their movies, I fondly remember their "Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense" TV series, which I watched when it was broadcasted in Spain. :)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Apart from their movies, I fondly remember their "Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense" TV series, which I watched when it was broadcasted in Spain. :)
That's a good one alright! My favourite Hammer product is Quatermass And The Pit. Still powerful today, and referenced by such luminaries as Doctor Who and John Carpenter.
IAmSinistar: That's a good one alright! My favourite Hammer product is Quatermass And The Pit. Still powerful today, and referenced by such luminaries as Doctor Who and John Carpenter.
Umm, I didn't know that one. Having devoured a few old sci-fi British series (like U.F.O. and Blake's Seven) and the overall great new Doctor Who ones, I should check Quatermass as well. Thanks for the tip! :)
Giltonnam: anyone have a key of velvet assassin they won't use?
samlii:
Thanks so much!
I just found out that there is a Bejeweled 3, on steam for 9.99, and it's 20 bucks everywhere else...

So if someone was feeling kind...
Just some stuff I am looking for if anyone has them
All Steam Trading Cards
Evoland
The Bridge
Doctor Who Adventure Game
Penny Arcade 1,2 and 4

I also have these Steam Coupons I am giving away if anyone wants them
Explodemon
Pixel Piracy
Escape Goat 2
Toki Tori 2
Skulls of the Shogun
Space Trader Merchant Marine
Nihilumbra
Post edited April 05, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Giving away some Steam coupons:

Pressure 90%
The Tiny Bang Story 66%
Revenge of the Titans 75%
Bleed 50%
Avencast 75%
2x Pixel Piracy 25%

I have no use for any of these myself, but perhaps someone else does. :)
Not exactly what this topic is for -- I'm more looking for information than anything else, and I didn't want to start a new thread just for this little query.

Does anyone know if games like <span class="bold">Garfield Kart</span> ever go on sale? I want to get it for my nephew (who looooves Garfield and has done a lot for us lately,) but I'd be kicking myself if it went on sale right afterwards!
Post edited April 05, 2014 by genkicolleen