It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Not exactly what this topic is for -- I'm more looking for information than anything else, and I didn't want to start a new thread just for this little query.

Does anyone know if games like <span class="bold">Garfield Kart</span> ever go on sale? I want to get it for my nephew (who looooves Garfield and has done a lot for us lately,) but I'd be kicking myself if it went on sale right afterwards!
Don't know if it's been on sale on GamersGate, but its been pretty cheap on GMG before (I think 75% off?). Probably requires capsule on GMG though.
spoderman: Don't know if it's been on sale on GamersGate, but its been pretty cheap on GMG before (I think 75% off?). Probably requires capsule on GMG though.
Green Man? I've read that they have incredibly invasive DRM... Is that correct? The GG version is DRM-free (happy day!)
spoderman: Don't know if it's been on sale on GamersGate, but its been pretty cheap on GMG before (I think 75% off?). Probably requires capsule on GMG though.
genkicolleen: Green Man? I've read that they have incredibly invasive DRM... Is that correct? The GG version is DRM-free (happy day!)
Green Man Gaming is a store, like GamersGate; GMG sells games keys which can be redeemed on various game clients, including Steam and Uplay, for example. There is a GMG capsule thingy, which is their own client I think, but afaik, you don't need it to download or play any of the games you purchase from there.
high rated
genkicolleen: Green Man? I've read that they have incredibly invasive DRM... Is that correct? The GG version is DRM-free (happy day!)
cmdr_flashheart: Green Man Gaming is a store, like GamersGate; GMG sells games keys which can be redeemed on various game clients, including Steam and Uplay, for example. There is a GMG capsule thingy, which is their own client I think, but afaik, you don't need it to download or play any of the games you purchase from there.
That is very helpful, thank you both ^__^
No problem, you're welcome!
If anyone still has a spare Face Noire (steam) key that he/she doesn't use, hit me up :) Thanks!!
Small wish from Bundle Stars Extreme Sims 2 bundle:

RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion

That's the only thing that interests me from that bundle. If anyone can spare a key, thanks in advance.
Thanks to all the contributors here.
If anyone has a spare:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC

it would be awesome :) Thank you!! :)
high rated
abolat: If anyone has a spare jagged alliance bundle key from the bundle stars kalypso bundle it would be given a good home
PM sent
If anyone has spare key for Witcher 2 I would like it. I just finished first one and I am really hyped about it.

Thank you in advance!!!
gildor2603: If anyone has spare key for Witcher 2 I would like it. I just finished first one and I am really hyped about it.

Thank you in advance!!!
You may try posting here, unless you're specifically looking for a non-gog key.
If anyone got Risen key then I would like to play that game (maybe someone got from past bundle ) ;p
Post edited April 07, 2014 by koli300
I would like the bard's tale for android from amazon. thank you. :)
If u have spare key to Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition for example from HB I will be pleased
If anyone has a spare Euro Truck Simulator 2 key lying around, I'm curious to see if it's as relaxing and fun as people say.