It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

People are still being downrepped for asking for games in a thread made specifically for that purpose? How silly is that?
Awesome for people to give! It's nice to see some genuinely good and generous people here. :)
akhliber:
Evidently someone has it in for Triock and Lugum (Lugum has been derepped elsewhere too - don't know if triock has). NUMPTIES LURKING EVERYWHERE!

Rep re-administered as best I can.
Build a Doujin 2 with Hatoful Boyfriend and Higurashi (Armed Seven would be a nice bonus too, but not a priority).
akhliber:
Sachys: Evidently someone has it in for Triock and Lugum (Lugum has been derepped elsewhere too - don't know if triock has). NUMPTIES LURKING EVERYWHERE!

Where is tricock being downrepped?? I'm also trying to rep-readminister.
low rated
Sachys: Evidently someone has it in for Triock and Lugum (Lugum has been derepped elsewhere too - don't know if triock has). NUMPTIES LURKING EVERYWHERE!

niniendowarrior: Where is tricock being downrepped?? I'm also trying to rep-readminister.
about ten posts above lugums - or they were derepped there
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post5879
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: Where is tricock being downrepped?? I'm also trying to rep-readminister.
Sachys: about ten posts above lugums - or they were derepped there
Gave back some rep to them. Man this is bizarre!
niniendowarrior: Gave back some rep to them. Man this is bizarre!
The same has happened to me couple times, no explanation at all.

I should be around 215 atleast, but well that's life.
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Crsldmc
Crsldmc: The same has happened to me couple times, no explanation at all.

I'm pretty sure I've been downrepped en masse before. It's weird how these things happen!
It is bizarre. I can almost see someone getting downrepped if they're incessantly begging several times a day, but even then, why downrep someone instead of addressing them directly and letting them know what they did that bothered others? Craziness, I say!

niniendowarrior: I'm pretty sure I've been downrepped en masse before. It's weird how these things happen!
...Though that was because of bird flu paranoia though! Heheh! ;)

niniendowarrior: I'm pretty sure I've been downrepped en masse before. It's weird how these things happen!
The rep buttons work in mysterious ways my friend.
akhliber: It is bizarre. I can almost see someone getting downrepped if they're incessantly begging several times a day, but even then, why downrep someone instead of addressing them directly and letting them know what they did that bothered others? Craziness, I say!
When I'm wishing a game in this threads I tend to bump daily mainly because it's for a GOG game so by the end of the weekend there's no more chance.

Even there I'm downrepped, if they're bothered by that they should just say it, or atleast through PM.
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Crsldmc
Sachys: ...Though that was because of bird flu paranoia though! Heheh! ;)
That was taken care of with my trusty saber!
Sachys: ...Though that was because of bird flu paranoia though! Heheh! ;)
niniendowarrior: That was taken care of with my trusty saber!
I do hope that isnt "its" name... O_o I fear some dissappointment beyond the expected for your lovers!

HEHEH!

(couldnt resist mate)

Gifters - please note this page now drowned by our recent posts: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/page118
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Sachys
akhliber:
Crsldmc: When I'm wishing a game in this threads I tend to bump daily mainly because it's for a GOG game so by the end of the weekend there's no more chance.

Even there I'm downrepped, if they're bothered by that they should you say it, or atleast through PM.
Agreed. And I personally don't see why a daily bump is an issue to someone. And it's just silly to show "anonymous disapproval" by downrepping someone instead of just talking to the person. At least by sending a PM one could let a person know what they did that someone else had issue with.
Post edited October 16, 2013 by akhliber