It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next time someone want to give away Greed Corp please don't put it in bag and throw it to the Silent Ninja river.
Write me a letter and I will prepare nice comfy room for it in my adoption house.
Thank you.

EDIT: One lost kitty has found a way to my doorstep. Thank you!
Post edited October 16, 2013 by BranjoHello
EDIT: Nevermind
Post edited October 18, 2013 by spoderman
Post edited October 21, 2013 by roygbiv309
high rated
If anyone is feeling generous - Ticket to ride from HB or Impire from IR, thanks.
I'm really interested in the Anime Bundle on indiebundle.org if someone is feeling particularly generous. I've got games to play though, so please consider other requests before mine. Thanks for reading!

:)
Would be lovely if anyone has a spare worms reloaded,from the new humble bundle :)
Just want "The Bard's Tale". I know it is available in the current HIB 7, but I already have all the other games and I can't afford paying $6.22 for just one new game :( If anyone has a spare I would be very grateful
RedRagan: Why not wait for the GOG version?
mharris: Has there been an announcment of Torchlight 2 coming to GOG? If so that'd be awesome. I've waited a year now and haven't heard anything. I've got a crowd of people wanting me to join them in TL2 at the moment and am waiting for a good sale on it to pop up (likely between now and the end of the holiday season) unless I luck out and find it in a bundle or win a free key in a giveaway or something. If I knew for certain that it is coming to GOG.com I'd probably hold out for that but I haven't seen any indication it's coming here sadly. If anyone has news or rumours though, please share!
There's no announcement though. But most people agreed that it will be here one day. So most people simply sit and wait.
triock: If anyone is feeling generous - Ticket to ride from HB or Impire from IR, thanks.
Get your bags packed!
BranjoHello: Next time someone want to give away Greed Corp please don't put it in bag and throw it to the Silent Ninja river.
Write me a letter and I will prepare nice comfy room for it in my adoption house.
Thank you.
Hmm, shoulda checked here first but have a chance in my GA ;-)
Post edited October 16, 2013 by Momo1991
mharris: Has there been an announcment of Torchlight 2 coming to GOG? If so that'd be awesome. I've waited a year now and haven't heard anything. I've got a crowd of people wanting me to join them in TL2 at the moment and am waiting for a good sale on it to pop up (likely between now and the end of the holiday season) unless I luck out and find it in a bundle or win a free key in a giveaway or something. If I knew for certain that it is coming to GOG.com I'd probably hold out for that but I haven't seen any indication it's coming here sadly. If anyone has news or rumours though, please share!
RedRagan: There's no announcement though. But most people agreed that it will be here one day. So most people simply sit and wait.
Understandable, I do the same. Problem is, if I wait too long everyone I wish to play Torchlight 2 will have moved on from playing the game to some newer game and I'll finally get Torchlight 2 with multiplayer capability and end up playing it single player because nobody I know plays it anymore. :) I can only think that because Runic already has a relationship with GOG that they expressly do not want to release it on GOG or it'd already be here by now. It would be nice to hear some feedback from Runic or GOG on the matter but I imagine that's the sort of thing they prefer to keep behind closed door negotiations and whatnot and not publicize. ;o/
triock: If anyone is feeling generous - Ticket to ride from HB or Impire from IR, thanks.
Momo1991: Get your bags packed!
Haha, thanks for ticket. Now where the hell did I put my bags?! O.o :D
Would appreciate a *used* Humble Claimable page from the Android Bundle running atm, would like to play Worms on my phone ^_^
Thanks to ggf162 for "Ticket to Ride".
Post edited October 16, 2013 by adambiser
With just one day left I have tried to obtain it myself but with no luck if anyone is feeling generous I would love the
1$ tier humble focus weekly bundle
Elvin37: With just one day left I have tried to obtain it myself but with no luck if anyone is feeling generous I would love the
1$ tier humble focus weekly bundle
Weird stuff going on with Amazon payments but check your PM ;-)