It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: . . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">Gray Matter</span>
I may be interested in Gray Matter, but I would like to know if the Shinyloot version is a multi-language version like the GOG version, because the store page says "English" only ?
wanderer_27: . . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">Gray Matter</span>
MaxFulvus: I may be interested in Gray Matter, but I would like to know if the Shinyloot version is a multi-language version like the GOG version, because the store page says "English" only ?
That i can't tell you, I just have a Key for the game on their site.
wanderer_27:
MorningStar33 just told me the game is not multi-language but English only, so I'm not in. I hope it will find a good home soon.
So Spore is on sale on Steam... if anyone is feeling generous I'd love to have that game. Thanks
Post edited February 08, 2016 by the_atm
Get'em while you can - reply here :

Snake Blocks
Survivor Squad

These are Shiny Loot Keys
Post edited February 02, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Get'em while you can - reply here :

Gray Matter
Snake Blocks
Survivor Squad
may I have Gray Matter? thanks in advance ;)

Gray Matter
Snake Blocks
Survivor Squad
maxoliveira: may I have Gray Matter? thanks in advance ;)
PM sent :)
linkzelda: Hello. Anyone can help a fellow gamer with these ? For some reason i dont receive a email in my inbox with the games.

I only want :

Brilliant Bob
Abscoding Zatwor
Goocubelets
Break into Zatowar

THEY ARE ALL FREE here : http://www.grabthegames.com/giveaways-winners.html
LOL!
Here is your help:
They're only free to the winners of giveaways.
If you didn't receive a game in your email, it must mean you didn't win.
linkzelda: Hello. Anyone can help a fellow gamer with these ? For some reason i dont receive a email in my inbox with the games.

I only want :

Brilliant Bob
Abscoding Zatwor
Goocubelets
Break into Zatowar

THEY ARE ALL FREE here : http://www.grabthegames.com/giveaways-winners.html
SEAJAR: LOL!
Here is your help:
They're only free to the winners of giveaways.
If you didn't receive a game in your email, it must mean you didn't win.
He does the same thing every time he gets a letter from the Publishers Clearing House. :D

Snake Blocks
Survivor Squad

I'd take Snake Blocks, but can you actually redeem anything from ShinyLoot anymore?
Post edited February 03, 2016 by zeogold

Snake Blocks
Survivor Squad

zeogold: I'd take Snake Blocks, but can you actually redeem anything from ShinyLoot anymore?
Yeah, I did one yesterday and I think I saw someone do one today as well.

I'll dig up the Key and send it to you.

Whooo Hooo . . . all gone :)
Post edited February 03, 2016 by wanderer_27
low rated
Interested in Call of Juarez or Grow Home. Anyone feels generous ?
Thanks for your time!
Anyone has a copy of Call Of Juarez Gunslinger from the ubisoft bundle?I'm not ableto get it because i dont have paypal,or a credit card :P
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Nick9x9
high rated
Hi guys!

I update my wishlist with new games, so like always if someone have a spare key for:

Dropsy
CoJ Gunslinger
XCOM Enemy Within ( i can return a Portal 2 copy for this one)

Like always i can back some games on return or u can pick some games on tremor (1.246 coins)

Thanks for reading guys!
bushidoukitsune: Anybody got a PSN code for Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World game? Really want to play this one but it's delisted on the PlayStation store. I would really appreciate this, thanks!
Whaaat? When did that happen?

I bought it a few years ago and couldn't get past the 2nd or 3rd level. With it's decreased popularity, I only ever saw one other person in the lobby for multiplayer, and I think the game needed 4 people in the lobby in order to start a game. Soooo... In case you can't find one, maybe this info will make you feel a 'tiny' bit better? XD

There's gotta be one floating around somewhere out there...
They should really give people a better heads up on items they plan to take off of PSN.

It might be a long shot, but you could take it up with PSN. Maybe you could sweet talk them into giving you a key?
Stranger things have happened :)