It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: idiot.
zeogold: He made a mistake, take it easy. It's not like he could have known, since as of yet, nobody's added the guy to the known scammers list for some reason.
I have to agree here. Even if he were on the scammers list not everybody wants to look it up everytime he (or she) wants to gift a game away. This should be fun and not work. I don't understand why this is down repped. Yes, it may be correct to disagree that the key has been sent to a scammer but in this case this means that a user who was gifting a game gets less reputation. Is that what was intended? A user is gifting something and as reward he is downrepped by the community?
wanderer_27: PM sent
Sachys: idiot.
Actually TinyE contacted me about it, but said there was no evidence he was scamming anyone, just that he "requests" a bit too much.

Since no one was beating down the door so to speak for either of these offers, and they do have an expiration date, I'd rather see them go to someone that's going to use them - I know i won't.
MarkoH01: I have to agree here. Even if he were on the scammers list not everybody wants to look it up everytime he (or she) wants to gift a game away. This should be fun and not work. I don't understand why this is down repped. Yes, it may be correct to disagree that the key has been sent to a scammer but in this case this means that a user who was gifting a game gets less reputation. Is that what was intended? A user is gifting something and as reward he is downrepped by the community?
Look, i defended those kind of users once, and the result was a disaster , so right now i just use some precautions, if there's a doubt, i don't drop anything, even more i don't give anything in the forum (except some gog keys in some threads)...it's too easy to be fooled. (nothing against long time users)

Others do what they want....but i learnt my lesson once.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by DyNaer
MarkoH01: I have to agree here. Even if he were on the scammers list not everybody wants to look it up everytime he (or she) wants to gift a game away. This should be fun and not work. I don't understand why this is down repped. Yes, it may be correct to disagree that the key has been sent to a scammer but in this case this means that a user who was gifting a game gets less reputation. Is that what was intended? A user is gifting something and as reward he is downrepped by the community?
DyNaer: Look, i defended those kind of users once, and the result was a disaster , so right now i just use some precautions, if there's a doubt, i don't drop anything, even more i don't give anything on the forum (except some gog keys in some threads)...it's too easy to be fooled. (nothing against long time users)

You can give me stuff.
I'm a totally nice guy.
Handsome, too.
I'll accept anything.
Particularly money.
Especially money.
I'll take a nice crisp $100.
Or a $50.
Or a $5.
Or whatever you've got in your pockets.
.......look, I'm broke, man!
zeogold: You can give me stuff.
I'm a totally nice guy.
Handsome, too.
I'll accept anything.
Particularly money.
Especially money.
Or a $50.
Or a $5.
i pick up the handsome one :P
DyNaer: Look, i defended those kind of users once, and the result was a disaster , so right now i just use some precautions, if there's a doubt, i don't drop anything, even more i don't give anything in the forum (except some gog keys in some threads)...it's too easy to be fooled. (nothing against long time users)

I never meant to protect scammers I just want the gifters to be protected. In the end they could give away theirgames to scammers as much as they like since they are their own games - don't you think?
MarkoH01: I never meant to protect scammers I just want the gifters to be protected. In the end they could give away theirgames to scammers as much as they like since they are their own games - don't you think?
yeah , i know, but it's quite difficult if a user is a newbie, or just ask a bit too much.

i had hard time & still have sometimes to make the difference , due to fact an account is "so easy" to create.

problem : what we want isn't mentionned in their policies (unless i have missed something), giveaways are like trade, not officials.

meanwhile those shity users continue to ruin this forum, even ignoring them isn't enough. how many times i need to hide a post, that's just ridiculous.....
zeogold: You can give me stuff.
I'm a totally nice guy.
Handsome, too.
I'll accept anything.
Particularly money.
Especially money.
Or a $50.
Or a $5.
DyNaer: i pick up the handsome one :P
Huh?
I AM the handsome one!
I mean, you can pick me up, but if you're taking me out to dinner, you're paying.
zeogold: I mean, you can pick me up, but if you're taking me out to dinner, you're paying.
Do you really think that you are THAT handsome? ;)
zeogold: I mean, you can pick me up, but if you're taking me out to dinner, you're paying.
MarkoH01: Do you really think that you are THAT handsome? ;)
Hey, doesn't matter to me, so long as he's buying me dinner.
I'm broke, man!
Attachments:
zeogold.jpg (61 Kb)
tinyE:
What the-
Doggone it tinyE, have you been stalking me again? I told you, no more pictu-
Ok, one more picture.
*poses*
tinyE:
Hmmmm....this has to be a very expensive dinner then I guess.
I was wondering when tinyE will show up :P
Post edited February 19, 2016 by DyNaer
low rated
DyNaer: I was wondering when tinyE will show up :P
I've been here all day.