It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_atm: And personally I don't care care if the game uses Uplay or not because I just like to have all my games, even GOG games in my Steam Library, saves me from cluttering the desktop lol. Thanks though.
I meant more in the sense some report issues trying to run both steam and uplay to get the game running - hence I bought FC3 for Uplay... and it worked without a hitch... others I know got it on steam - had severe issues.

the_atm: And I love the soundtrack to Blood Dragon, I'd just love to hear it in game.
regardless of which platform you get it on, I think the Uplay "points" thing will still work - and you can get several tracks for completing certain plotline milestones.
- or just buy stuff by Powerglove who did much of the OST.

Hope that helps!
I have received a free Steam Key for Avencast on Bundle Stars. First reply gets it :)
MarkoH01: I have received a free Steam Key for Avencast on Bundle Stars. First reply gets it :)
if it wasn´t requested may i ask you for it?

if not no problem, thank you !!
MarkoH01: I have received a free Steam Key for Avencast on Bundle Stars. First reply gets it :)
martigasin: if it wasn´t requested may i ask you for it?

You are the first to reply and so you are the one who gets it. Congratulations :) I'll send the key to your PM.
martigasin: if it wasn´t requested may i ask you for it?

MarkoH01: You are the first to reply and so you are the one who gets it. Congratulations :) I'll send the key to your PM.
thank you !! i'll start practicing my fireballs right away
low rated
fyhm
Post edited March 21, 2015 by seikus
I'd be glad if someone has a spare key for Vanguard Princess DLCs {only DLCs} or Train of Afterlife from current IndieGala bundle. Thanks a lot
Would like any steam cards background etc your not using to try to save up enough towards gta 5

thanks guys not really sure on how many cards it would take but worth a shot if could get a little towards it ^^

thank you
Small wishlist:

1. Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize DLC.
edit: nvm
Post edited March 27, 2015 by LesterKnight99
low rated
bump
Does anyone have a key for "Rooms: The Main Building" that they don't want?
Thanks.
Does anyone have a key for Mortal Kombat or Injustice from the latest Bundle stars promo?
i think i made a gift key for gun monkeys on steam and if anyone wants it i´ll give it to you.
Jjust i´m not sure how it works haha. Steam said would you like to send this game as a gift and i send it to my own e-mail (just like GOG works)

i do have in the email a link, maybe that´s it
low rated
edit: nvm
Post edited March 30, 2015 by LesterKnight99