It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anaxphone: Time to add a few more Steam Keys! Same rules apply, so please limit yourself to one game (and sequels) per request/update.

Anomaly Korea -Wei-Shen
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cubemen
Evoland -SlyFox
Greed Corp
Incredipede
Incredipede
KRUNCH Digital Collector's Edition -cardangrille
Knytt Underground
Legend of Dungeon -r4ndomthought
Magical Battle Festa -Lon_Chaney
Magical Diary -Rievier
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -A_Ryan
NEO Scavenger -Dennymos
Nightsky
Nightsky
I'd like Incredipede if I can have it, please! (R.I.P. Fantastic Contraption)

edit: thanks much!
Post edited March 12, 2015 by thiagovscoelho
Thanks Anaxphone!
You're all quite welcome. Enjoy the games.
Anaxphone: Greed Corp
I would like this one if still available.

Got it, thanks!
Post edited March 13, 2015 by enigmaxg2
high rated
How about some more Steam keys for the weekend? Same general rules as the others.

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cubemen
Incredipede
Knytt Underground -Rievier
Nightsky -seikus
Offspring Fling -flummoxed
Organ Trail: Director's Cut -LesterKnight99
Pitiri 1977
Planet Stronghold -infinitee8
Quest of Dungeons -DemiGodess
Really Big Sky
Revolver 360 Re:Actor -BobbyTastic
Rime Berta -spoderman
Post edited March 15, 2015 by Anaxphone
Anaxphone: How about some more Steam keys for the weekend? Same general rules as the others.

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cubemen
Incredipede
Knytt Underground
Nightsky
Offspring Fling
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Pitiri 1977
Planet Stronghold
Quest of Dungeons
Really Big Sky
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
Rime Berta
I'd like Rime Berta, thanks.
Anaxphone: How about some more Steam keys for the weekend? Same general rules as the others.

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cubemen
Incredipede
Knytt Underground
Nightsky
Offspring Fling
Pitiri 1977
Planet Stronghold
Quest of Dungeons
Really Big Sky
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
Rime Berta -spoderman
Can I have Quest of Dungeons please ;3?

Edit: received, thank you!
Post edited March 14, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Anaxphone: Planet Stronghold
I've never tried a visual novel but lots of people say they are great so when i saw this was one, I'd like to try it please.
Thank you so much!
Post edited March 14, 2015 by infinitee8
Anaxphone: Knytt Underground
I would like to request this one if no one did please
I'm not quite sure if I'm eligible, but if I am, I'd like Offspring Fling. If not, then just ignore me :)

Nightsky
Can i have this one, please?
Seeming as I can't do anything without loosing rep for some reason I might as well ask for a Steam Game...

So if anyone would feel so generous, would someone like to gift me Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon? Just Blood Dragon, I already have the Gunslinger game. Thanks
the_atm: Seeming as I can't do anything without loosing rep for some reason I might as well ask for a Steam Game...

So if anyone would feel so generous, would someone like to gift me Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon? Just Blood Dragon, I already have the Gunslinger game. Thanks
as to rep - happening all across the forum to a varied bunch of users.

as to the game - I thik its one probably bets gotten on Uplay as I think the steam version requires it anyways - not 100% on that, but thought I'd point it out.

(also - really enjoyed it - but way too short - it would have been better as the actual FC3 and made to the length of that game!)

good luck bud!

Edit: spell bad!
Post edited March 15, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: as to rep - happening all across the forum to a varied bunch of users.

as to the game - I thik its one probably bets gotten on Uplay as I think the steam version requires it anyways - not 100% on that, but thought I'd point it out.

(also - really enjoyed it - but way too short - it would have been better as the actual FC3 and made to the length of that game!)

good luck bud!

Edit: spell bad!
Yeah I did a giveaway not to long ago and still my rep dropped for no reason...

And personally I don't care care if the game uses Uplay or not because I just like to have all my games, even GOG games in my Steam Library, saves me from cluttering the desktop lol. Thanks though.

And I love the soundtrack to Blood Dragon, I'd just love to hear it in game.