It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anybody have a extra key for "Cook, Serve, Delicious!" from the humble weekly sale? Would be thankful :)
Hi guys!

Im looking for some Outlast spare key, i was waiting for tremor add it on the web, but that crazy people adds it for 1.5k so... :(

Like always i can back some bundle games or u can pick some games on tremor (662 tc)

Thanks for reading guys!
Anyone got an extra key for Heroes Of The Storm beta access on battle net? Would really appreciate it. :)
Pawun: Anyone got an extra key for Heroes Of The Storm beta access on battle net? Would really appreciate it. :)
German PayPal is giving away a bunch of HOTS keys.
It takes up to 24 hours to arrive though...

https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/blizzard

The site is legit, you can check the SSL.
Post edited April 04, 2015 by SuperKiller2
If anyone can gift me a Watchdogs Uplay key, that are so cheap currently on G2A for 2,50 EUR, but I can't buy one! It will be my only game for Easter, I have no money to buy something for me. If anyone is so kind I would love it!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: If anyone can gift me a Watchdogs Uplay key, that are so cheap currently on G2A for 2,50 EUR, but I can't buy one! It will be my only game for Easter, I have no money to buy something for me. If anyone is so kind I would love it!
G2A isn't a legal store it's a shady marketplace . None of us want to risk his money .
ne_zavarj: G2A isn't a legal store it's a shady marketplace
YARP!

Always reminds me of that weird market thing in 8mm.
Regarding ubi, fraud keys and G2A:

http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-says-canceled-uplay-game-keys-were-fraudulent/
high rated
Aint afraid of no ghosts? Step right up!

Ghostbusters (steam)

Must have 84+ rep (as the movie was released then)
LesterKnight99: Aint afraid of no ghosts? Step right up!

Ghostbusters (steam)

Can I have it please? :)
high rated
LesterKnight99: Aint afraid of no ghosts? Step right up!

Ghostbusters (steam)

comradegarry: Can I have it please? :)
Yep. PM sent!
high rated
A.Ryan: Hi guys!

Im looking for some Outlast spare key, i was waiting for tremor add it on the web, but that crazy people adds it for 1.5k so... :(

Like always i can back some bundle games or u can pick some games on tremor (662 tc)

Thanks for reading guys!
Check you PM :)
Thanks for the info guys a lot! :)

I would love if someone has a spare key for Grand Theft Auto III.
Post edited April 05, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
A.Ryan: Hi guys!

Thanks for reading guys!
cecil: Check you PM :)
Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks u again Cecil, u are f*** awesome!! +1 like ever!
high rated
Am I in the right place? :)
Wanna gift a steam key Torchlight 2.