It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sachys:
Dessimu: Good points. This thread serves its purpose as the name indicates. And there is no point in becoming jelous as not many requests are being fulfilled. So down repping serves no good and is pretty much unreasonable.
Exactly. There is no point in down repping when prolly 90% of the requests don't get fulfilled anyway. So getting mad or jealous at people asking for games is pointless cause most of them don't get fulfilled anyway.
Dessimu: Good points. This thread serves its purpose as the name indicates. And there is no point in becoming jelous as not many requests are being fulfilled. So down repping serves no good and is pretty much unreasonable.
Ki11s0n3: Exactly. There is no point in down repping when prolly 90% of the requests don't get fulfilled anyway. So getting mad or jealous at people asking for games is pointless cause most of them don't get fulfilled anyway.
Apparently it is not about people being gifted but just the mere chutzpah of peeps asking that gets them de-repped. I still do not get why some people who have issue with this and the GOG ask thread can't just freaking ignore them if they have an issue. But I supposed it's like a mosquito bite - they can't help scratching an itch even though they know it only serves to infected the wound :-(

I suggest that they grow up already cause hitting a button that doesn't even leave their avatar name is exactly pointless. At least if they posted something, that would show some balls/boobs...but apparently they don't own a set :-(
Have you guys ever considered that it might be aliens??!?
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Exactly. There is no point in down repping when prolly 90% of the requests don't get fulfilled anyway. So getting mad or jealous at people asking for games is pointless cause most of them don't get fulfilled anyway.
Momo1991: Apparently it is not about people being gifted but just the mere chutzpah of peeps asking that gets them de-repped. I still do not get why some people who have issue with this and the GOG ask thread can't just freaking ignore them if they have an issue. But I supposed it's like a mosquito bite - they can't help scratching an itch even though they know it only serves to infected the wound :-(

I suggest that they grow up already cause hitting a button that doesn't even leave their avatar name is exactly pointless. At least if they posted something, that would show some balls/boobs...but apparently they don't own a set :-(
Apparently not
high rated
I got some keys from a few humble bundles ( i didn't realize they were the steam keys and not the links)

I'm not completely sure if they work so if they don't I'm sorry!(I dont know if they expire), but I have keys for:

Waking Mars - GONE

LIMBO - GONE

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - GONE

Splice Steam Key - GONE

Crayon Physics Deluxe - GONE

Rep +5 and Just ask and anyone is yours. :)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by comradegarry
comradegarry: I got some keys from a few humble bundles ( i didn't realize they were the steam keys and not the links)
This are not from the HB promos that expired so they should be good in that respect.

Not in as I have them all but one, just wanted to say that, IMO, Splice is a good, original puzzle with great music.
comradegarry: Waking Mars
comradegarry: Waking Mars
Dennymos: Thanks :)
pm :)
comradegarry: I got some keys from a few humble bundles ( i didn't realize they were the steam keys and not the links)

I'm not completely sure if they work so if they don't I'm sorry!(I dont know if they expire), but I have keys for:

Splice Steam Key

I wouldn't mind trying Splice if that's ok.

Splice Steam Key

Impaler26: I wouldn't mind trying Splice if that's ok.
Check Pm :)
Impaler26: I wouldn't mind trying Splice if that's ok.
comradegarry: Check Pm :)
Received, thanks! :)

In return i have Ichi (Steam) for the first reply.

+20 Rep required.
I'd like Crayon Physics if possible :)
comradegarry: Check Pm :)
Impaler26: Received, thanks! :)

+20 Rep required.
I'd like to try Ichi, Thanks!
Impaler26: Received, thanks! :)

+20 Rep required.
HyperRED: I'd like to try Ichi, Thanks!
PM sent. Enjoy! :)
comradegarry: ...
I would like LIMBO, please. I think it was originally created for smartphones, but now I've got no such pleasure in playing games on it. And the game looks nice.
Post edited January 08, 2015 by Dessimu