It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

comradegarry: ...
Dessimu: I would like LIMBO, please. I think it was originally created for smartphones, but now I've got no such pleasure in playing games on it. And the game looks nice.
Check Pm ;)
Dessimu: I would like LIMBO, please. I think it was originally created for smartphones, but now I've got no such pleasure in playing games on it. And the game looks nice.
comradegarry: Check Pm ;)
Thank you very much! :)
mtecko007: I'd like Crayon Physics if possible :)
Check pm! :)
low rated
mtecko007: I'd like Crayon Physics if possible :)
comradegarry: Check pm! :)
Thank you :)
I would really appreciate Carcassonne while it's still on sale (less then 24h). Unfortunately I cannot afford it ATM and I would love to play it.
high rated
Ghorpm: I would really appreciate Carcassonne while it's still on sale (less then 24h). Unfortunately I cannot afford it ATM and I would love to play it.
Please check your PM :D
Ghorpm: I would really appreciate Carcassonne while it's still on sale (less then 24h). Unfortunately I cannot afford it ATM and I would love to play it.
foxworks: Please check your PM :D
Thanks a lot!!! I really don't have anyone to play Carcassonne with and I love this game! I have a feeling that I'll be very sleepy tomorrow :D
I'm interested in a copy of Don't Starve Together from current Steam Promo Don't Starve Together Frontier Pack

If anyone is getting it, please, I'm willing to get the Gift Copy.

Thanks!
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux from the current humble bundle, please...
high rated
I'd would be glad if there was someone with any spare key for Surgeon Simulator. Thx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Anyway I have these, so if u want just pm

chaos domain {steam}
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten {Desura, GOG} - GOG key gone

Have a nice day
Post edited January 10, 2015 by zahradilj
Anyone have a spare key to Theatre Of The Absurd? I love hidden object games and don't have opportunity to buy it.
Hi,GOGers if anybody have extra steam keys Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic) and Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic) from ended Pioneer bundle , i would be happy :)

Edit: Thank you for Sid Meier's Pirates! + Pirates! Gold (Classic) madth3 :)
Post edited January 11, 2015 by Dennymos
Good day friends! anyone have any idea if The Sims 3 keys been given away recently? I am trying to find a copy for my wife and remember that they were handing those out for origin somewhere.
Thanks for any help
Dennymos: Edit: Thank you for Sid Meier's Pirates! + Pirates! Gold (Classic) madth3 :)
You're welcome and thanks for the Castle back!
:)
zahradilj: I'd would be glad if there was someone with any spare key for Surgeon Simulator. Thx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Anyway I have these, so if u want just pm

chaos domain {steam}
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten {Desura, GOG} - GOG key gone

Have a nice day
PM Sent.