It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jjsimp: It was just a hot-fix. Some bugs in the latest patch. Nothing new added.
reaver894: Still good to get rid of some more issues.
This from Bro None:
Notes for today's hotfix:

Balance tweaks
Fixed CNPC lost control locking out combat
Exploding pod fragments now stack to 10
Switch PaGa SMG to fire 9mm rounds from .45
Added 1000 scrap to Gorkinivivh
Custom portraits should properly save
Saving and loading at the end of a radio conversation should no longer cause the conversation to not have dialog options
Pigs and Pitbull should properly spawn
When changing graphic settings a confirmation window with a 10 second timeout appears.
HOTFIX: Fixed infinite loading in Agricultural Center
reaver894: Still good to get rid of some more issues.
cw8: This from Bro None:
Notes for today's hotfix:

Balance tweaks
Fixed CNPC lost control locking out combat
Exploding pod fragments now stack to 10
Switch PaGa SMG to fire 9mm rounds from .45
Added 1000 scrap to Gorkinivivh
Custom portraits should properly save
Saving and loading at the end of a radio conversation should no longer cause the conversation to not have dialog options
Pigs and Pitbull should properly spawn
When changing graphic settings a confirmation window with a 10 second timeout appears.
HOTFIX: Fixed infinite loading in Agricultural Center
nice, cheers
another small (30mb) update
Started a new game yesterday. Made it past Highpool for the 4th time since it's alot shorter than AG (I'm trying to get to the Prison). Seems like they added that you need to help people around in Highpool to turn the voter tide to the lady (can't rmb her name) who sides with the Rangers.

Like the new inventory, grid-based rocks. And there's a top-down view if you zoom out all the way now.
Is it me or does our local Razer boss sell RPGs and LAWs for only 5 scraps and calls it pricey?
BrotherNone: Livestream with Brian Fargo, Matt Findley and Chris Keenan]Livestream with Brian Fargo, Matt Findley and Chris Keenan

Daliz: Is the Steam Linux version DRM-free, I mean, can I move it away from the Steam directory and run it without Steam?
BrotherNone: It is, but we're also putting it on another DRM-free retailer once we have that set up. We didn't forget about that, just taking a bit longer than we anticipated.
Any news on this?
Noticed on the radio tower map either a change made or just a glitch in my first run through.

Spoilers included:

I used the hard-ass approach with the guys and their dogs around the radio tower. After making the threat and them backing off, I shot at the first dude and it said Encounter started, but immediately said encounter over. I didn't kill him, so I shot at him again, the encounter started, he died, I killed one of the dogs, and then encounter over again. So, I shot at and killed the other dog, the encounter started, and this time I was able to finish killing the rest of them before the encounter ended.
Usually, when you shoot at one of them after the hard-ass approach, the encounter keeps going until they are all dead. I'll try to run the map again tonight to see if it was a one-time glitch.
Also, it appears the lock was removed from the chest in the other bandit area on that map. I did not have to use pick-lock skill.

cw8: Seems like they added that you need to help people around in Highpool to turn the voter tide to the lady (can't rmb her name) who sides with the Rangers.
That was in the previous update as well...the one before the inventory system update. Or do you mean more than turning on all the valves and giving the kids the smokes?
Post edited February 28, 2014 by jjsimp
jjsimp: That was in the previous update as well...the one before the inventory system update. Or do you mean more than turning on all the valves and giving the kids the smokes?
Oh ok. I haven't played since Dec before this latest inventory/prison update. It's a nice addition to the game.

I just found like 2 new minor places, related to the Ag serum quest. Currently at Nomad camp, afterwhich I'll make my way to the Prison.
An update to my previous post. I turned in a bug report.

It appears if you fire on the guys near the radio tower after making the threat, with your guy that made the threat, then the encounter ends immediately. It doesn't matter if it is just that guy or your whole party firing, the encounter ends.
If you fire on them with another person or with everyone but your hard-ass guy, then the encounter continues as it is supposed to.
Waiting to see if the 2 monster turrets at the Prison entrance can be bypassed or killed. They kill my whole level 17 squad in less than a turn. Need to get past them to see if the Prison is implemented into the beta as yet.
Ran across a strange bug. Those beta testing, be wary of the Trade screen for any quantity with a 0...10, 20, 30, etc. With Matt in the Ag Center the addition and subtraction go hay wire, when you add and then remove an item with the 0 in it to the trade block. It also, seems to skip those numbers when calculating price...4 items at $3 a piece comes out to $13, etc.
Another one I have not retried from an older beta, if you add items to the trade screen and exit without putting them back they disappear from the vendor's inventory. I can't remember if they disappear from your inventory if you put something for sale, but it happened to the Vendor.
I've been double-checking all my trade screen transactions. Saving and reloading if a bug occurs. I'm not to worried about them rounding up a $1, but everything else.

And I did turn in a Bug Report for all these. Anyone else encounter any wonky WL2 shopping experiences
Post edited March 10, 2014 by jjsimp
cw8: Waiting to see if the 2 monster turrets at the Prison entrance can be bypassed or killed. They kill my whole level 17 squad in less than a turn. Need to get past them to see if the Prison is implemented into the beta as yet.
I played a little bit of the prison last night. You aren't talking about the two turrets near that vendor on rabbit hill? They were pretty easy to kill, had a power generator on both sides that you could turn them off, but they do pack a wallop when you get hit by one of them.

I expect to finish that map tonight, so I may have my answer then.
Post edited March 11, 2014 by jjsimp
cw8: Waiting to see if the 2 monster turrets at the Prison entrance can be bypassed or killed. They kill my whole level 17 squad in less than a turn. Need to get past them to see if the Prison is implemented into the beta as yet.
jjsimp: I played a little bit of the prison last night. You aren't talking about the two turrets near that vendor on rabbit hill? They were pretty easy to kill, had a power generator on both sides that you could turn them off, but they do pack a wallop when you get hit by one of them.

I expect to finish that map tonight, so I may have my answer then.
Haha, nope. It's the 2 monster turrets guarding the Prison entrance, there's a BlackHawkDown leading to that place. The 2 turrets tore up my level 17 party in one turn leaving only Angela with a small slick of HP left. Anyway, I think people have cleared the 2 turrets, using nades and RPGs only to find an invisible wall of Beta awesomeness.

I played on till I reached the point where I'm asked to go back to the first radio tower, got to fight robots there other than the Robots! place. The Slicer Dicer boss there is really too easy though, hope they buff the difficulty up there.
cw8: Haha, nope. It's the 2 monster turrets guarding the Prison entrance, there's a BlackHawkDown leading to that place. The 2 turrets tore up my level 17 party in one turn leaving only Angela with a small slick of HP left. Anyway, I think people have cleared the 2 turrets, using nades and RPGs only to find an invisible wall of Beta awesomeness.

I played on till I reached the point where I'm asked to go back to the first radio tower, got to fight robots there other than the Robots! place. The Slicer Dicer boss there is really too easy though, hope they buff the difficulty up there.
I haven't got to it yet. I wanted to clear the rest of the map first, finally did finish the rest of the map last night, and will attempt to force my way in tonight.

I'm on the hardest difficulty and so far I haven't ran across anything that decimated my whole party. I think they need to either up the difficulty or reduce some of the ammo you find laying around. On the tougher encounters I may have gotten one person down to unconsciousness, usually from a grenade, but I've been very brazen most times and not used cover.
The Prison map is ginormous.

Granted I only play for about 30-45 minutes a night, occasionally redoing a part, but I have been on that map for the last three days. I may be finally near the actual prison, someone squawks over the intercom to "come just a bit closer" and I see one of those wonderful turrets. Took back the Farm, A few caves, and a few small camps.

If only there were a few more 7.62mm and 30-06 bullets around. I've resorted to reissuing my guys their original weapons because I am just so low on that ammo. Have a crapload of the shotgun shells and Energy Cells. I don't mind using the shotguns, but I really hate the Energy Weapons.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by jjsimp