It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Hello Backer!

You're receiving this email update because you previously requested a DRM-free disc copy of Wasteland 2 from us.

We are currently in the process of determining our manufacturing needs for the DRM-free discs. In order for you to get your DRM-free disc version of Wasteland 2, we ask that you respond to us within the next 2 weeks with the following information:

1. A confirmation you want your DRM-free disc copy.

2. Your operating system of choice (Windows, Mac OS X or Linux).

3. (If Applicable) Any shipping address changes we need to be advised of; otherwise, we will use whatever address you have listed in the Ranger Center web site. Please double-check your shipping information on the Ranger Center before responding to make sure it is correct.

To respond, please either reply to this email (support@inxile.net), or via the Ranger Center's Contact page (https://rangercenter.inxile-entertainment.com/messages). Note that you cannot make any changes to your listed information on the Ranger Center web site anymore - we need to track this information manually.

This will be a one-time run of discs; once they're printed, that's all there will ever be. For this reason, if you do not reply to us within the next 2 weeks, we cannot guarantee you will be able to receive your DRM-free disc version of the game. If you have no further interest in a DRM-free disc at this stage, can either let us know and we'll take you off the list, or you can simply choose not to respond.

Thanks for your patience and support. We hope to hear back from you soon!

Thanks,

inXile entertainment
Niggles: "Hello Backer!"
I guess they are really trying to get out of sending those DRM-free copies. We have to request a copy for like the 3rd time.
Whatever happened to those DRM-free discs..

Maybe after the upcoming balance patch..?
Daliz: Whatever happened to those DRM-free discs..

Maybe after the upcoming balance patch..?
Why do you want a disc? Just burn your GOG copy to a disc for backup if necessary. Is it worth the material waste to have the disc? Just asking.
Apparently Wasteland 2 DRM free disc's are being sent out to backers as of today...
^ "Soon" as the email says. I don't know if their "soon" is similar to GOG's "soon" :D

I had to correct my address, because it was wrong.. ehh actually it was missing. Which is weird because I received my box on time. Some database glitch I suppose.
drealmer7: Why do you want a disc? Just burn your GOG copy to a disc for backup if necessary. Is it worth the material waste to have the disc? Just asking.
It was promised as KS material, so it must be delivered. It has nothing to do with material waste.
Official release date for Wasteland 2 Director's Cut has been set for 13 October 2015. Seems like plans for a summer release were a bit optimistic.

Source.
drealmer7: Why do you want a disc? Just burn your GOG copy to a disc for backup if necessary. Is it worth the material waste to have the disc? Just asking.
zeroxxx: It was promised as KS material, so it must be delivered. It has nothing to do with material waste.
I got mine a few weeks ago. That and the poster is the only stuff I've gotten so far. The rest should have been delivered already, but it hasn't.
I'm in contact with them about reshipping the rest. They've got great customer service at inXile, answering within 24 hours and really helpful.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts/1335105
I just listened to two voice samples and I'm not sure that I like them. I will see in game. Still super-excited for this though!!! I've got to finish my first playthrough of W2 original release !!! I've been wayyy too busy to get it finished. In another month I'll have more time I think. Just in time for some patches for the new one too!
Post edited September 27, 2015 by drealmer7
This is exciting. It releases the day before my birthday!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts/1372343?ref=backer_project_update
If we already own it will we get a free upgrade?
Emachine9643: If we already own it will we get a free upgrade?
Yep! You will be able to play the original engine game and the DC edition if you already own the game. It's pretty sweet. I look forward to having played through it twice on the two different versions with almost the same exact team (though I will have it more refined the second time even moreso than the first, since it will be my 2nd play.) Very exciting. I'm still going to wait for a couple patches before starting the DC though. I've still not completed my first playthrough of the original engine either, I've been delayed in it, but am itching to play it more before getting too far into the DC.