It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.tlkgames.com/

I found a company that fits the category of Developers selling DRM-free titles and having their own storefront.
I just recently did an order of 20 of their games. The installers that you download have zero DRM attached to them so they can be copied and stored however you want.

The games themselves are a bit more on the simple side but most of the titles are rather pleasant and you can download demo versions of any of the games they sell before you buy. Just be aware that the titles aren't the most graphically appealing or have the widest array of resolution options but the prices are very low.
gog_ultima: https://www.tlkgames.com/

I found a company that fits the category of Developers selling DRM-free titles and having their own storefront.
I just recently did an order of 20 of their games. The installers that you download have zero DRM attached to them so they can be copied and stored however you want.

The games themselves are a bit more on the simple side but most of the titles are rather pleasant and you can download demo versions of any of the games they sell before you buy. Just be aware that the titles aren't the most graphically appealing or have the widest array of resolution options but the prices are very low.
Very nice! Thank you for the notice.
A very nice addition to the devs who sell their own games DRM-free:

https://shop.redcandlegames.com/
Both ADDED, thank you!
kbnrylaec: As of 13:00 on March 24th, 2021 (JST), you will no longer be able ton purchase games/content/etc. on the PLAYISM Store.Additionally, the My Page feature, from which you can redownload purchased games/content and reacquire Steam keys, are scheduled to also cease function after 13:00 on May 10th, 2021 (JST).Please be sure to properly make any necessary purchases and save any purchased content/post-purchase data/etc. as required before the above-listed dates.Please see here for details.
If you have games at PLAYISM, do not forget to redownload/reacquire your content or keys.
kbnrylaec: As of 13:00 on March 24th, 2021 (JST), you will no longer be able ton purchase games/content/etc. on the PLAYISM Store.Additionally, the My Page feature, from which you can redownload purchased games/content and reacquire Steam keys, are scheduled to also cease function after 13:00 on May 10th, 2021 (JST).Please be sure to properly make any necessary purchases and save any purchased content/post-purchase data/etc. as required before the above-listed dates.Please see here for details.
kbnrylaec: If you have games at PLAYISM, do not forget to redownload/reacquire your content or keys.
I see you have removed Playism from the list (now that "for now" it's dead).
Perhaps you could add "honorable mentions" section for past (now defunct) stores?

On a said note:
It's weird. It's like their entire frontend is still there for the sole exception of store CMS system.
I had my doubts what they are about to do and I have even more now.
indie gala gives away a lot of drm free games for free in their giveaways. syberia 1 and 2 were recently added to the free list as well as some more AA titles.

freebies.indiegala.com
Post edited March 24, 2021 by Slick_JMista
Slick_JMista: indie gala gives away a lot of drm free games for free in their giveaways. syberia 1 and 2 were recently added to the free list as well as some more AA titles.

freebies.indiegala.com
This information is already in post 1. Why exactly did you write this?
This thread is for informative purposes. This is supposed to serve as a list of stores, and any discussion is supposed to be tied to that and not "store Z is doing thing Q now".
You should post such info in
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic
and
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/massive_giveaways_blog
whenever required.
Info about games being DRM free on indiegala is already in OP post so there is no need for that here.
So playsim has died as a drm-free store? Sad news, especially considering that japanese companies and some devs are so obnoxious over drm.
Kyousuke.: So playsim has died as a drm-free store? Sad news, especially considering that japanese companies and some devs are so obnoxious over drm.
Yeah that's the thing.
Even if it had small selection of games the store had a very specific purpose and niche to fill - one that other stores don't fill so far - and that would be DRM-free PC gaming for JAPANESE indie games.
It's pretty infuriating that for some reason Playism stopped doing so :(
B1tF1ghter: Yeah that's the thing.
Even if it had small selection of games the store had a very specific purpose and niche to fill - one that other stores don't fill so far - and that would be DRM-free PC gaming for JAPANESE indie games.
I wonder what pushed them to take that decision. Other than the already known controversies about GOG, many japanese games are region locked in japan, which is a problem for some japanese users (and only on GOG, as the steam version isn't region locked).
B1tF1ghter: Yeah that's the thing.
Kyousuke.: I wonder what pushed them to take that decision. Other than the already known controversies about GOG, many japanese games are region locked in japan, which is a problem for some japanese users (and only on GOG, as the steam version isn't region locked).
There was something about Amazon AWS S3 (web storage hoster kind of, many webpages use some AWS stuff) doing something with some certificates at that date. So if they were planning on quitting anyway this may have been the reason to quit at that date. But I dont even know if they were in some way affected by this certificate thing.
Kyousuke.: I wonder what pushed them to take that decision. Other than the already known controversies about GOG, many japanese games are region locked in japan, which is a problem for some japanese users (and only on GOG, as the steam version isn't region locked).
Zrevnur: There was something about Amazon AWS S3 (web storage hoster kind of, many webpages use some AWS stuff) doing something with some certificates at that date. So if they were planning on quitting anyway this may have been the reason to quit at that date. But I dont even know if they were in some way affected by this certificate thing.
If that would be a real reason it would be a total BS.
If your storage provider does some BS you just announce your services will not be available for Z time because "you are changing your storage provider".
If your storage provider makes a fuss about your contract or does some other BS you then announce your services will be unavailable for Z time for "technical reasons".
You DON'T just QUIT for any of these reasons! That would be utter nonsense!

edit: changed one word for better clarity
Post edited April 06, 2021 by B1tF1ghter
Zrevnur: There was something about Amazon AWS S3 (web storage hoster kind of, many webpages use some AWS stuff) doing something with some certificates at that date. So if they were planning on quitting anyway this may have been the reason to quit at that date. But I dont even know if they were in some way affected by this certificate thing.
B1tF1ghter: If that would be a real reason it would be a total BS.
If your storage provider does some BS you just announce your services will not be available for Z time because "you are changing your storage provider".
If your storage provider makes a fuss about your contract or does some other BS you then announce your services will be unavailable for Z time for "technical reasons".

Did you even read what I wrote? I was suggesting a potential reason for picking the exact date to quit - not for quitting.
B1tF1ghter: If that would be a real reason it would be a total BS.

Zrevnur: Did you even read what I wrote? I was suggesting a potential reason for picking the exact date to quit - not for quitting.
Yeah I read that before responding. And I understood that as you suggesting they were just waiting for an excuse. Did I interpret your words wrong?