It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Granted, but you find yourself floating through space, more than 100,000,000 light years away from the nearest star.
Thespian*: Nice one! But someone forgot to post his own wish... :D
I wish to turn back time so that I can make a wish!
akhliber: I wish to turn back time so that I can make a wish!
Granted, but learning you'd use this awesome power for such a trivial matter, the Olympian Gods have decided to punish you for your triviality. You'll stay chained to a rock, punished to see MTV reality shows for all eternity...

I wish to be able to speed up or slow down time at will.
akhliber: I wish to turn back time so that I can make a wish!
Thespian*: Granted, but learning you'd use this awesome power for such a trivial matter, the Olympian Gods have decided to punish you for your triviality. You'll stay chained to a rock, punished to see MTV reality shows for all eternity...

I wish to be able to speed up or slow down time at will.
Granted, but you are incredibly clumsy and careless with your new power and accidentally skip forward to three weeks after your own death.

I wish to become invisible.
akhliber: I wish to become invisible.
Granted. But you become very lonely.

I wish Escher's objects could be made.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Densetsu
akhliber: I wish to become invisible.
Granted. Lost in your new talent, you're run over while crossing the street. When the driver stops the car to see the reason for the hit, he fails to see you, several feet back, unconscious, so you bleed and die without medical attention...

Densetsu: I wish Escer's objects could be made.
Granted, but they turn people crazy...

I wish to be fluent in English (besides my native language).
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: I wish to be fluent in English (besides my native language).
Granted, but you are taught 16th century English and everybody looks at you sideways.

I wish the classic incandescent light bulbs would be legal again in Slovenia.
Densetsu: I wish the classic incandescent light bulbs would be legal again in Slovenia.
Granted, but is due to a ban on generation or use of electricity. Welcome back to the Dark Ages...

I wish to not tire anymore.
Thespian*: I wish to not tire anymore.
Granted. You become amazingly active, but after weeks of heavy duty use, your body can't take it any longer and you turn into a fleshy skeleton of a man.

I wish that rocks could float on water.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Densetsu
Densetsu: I wish that rocks could float on water.
Granted, but such blatant violation of the principle of Archimedes has some unforeseen consequences. As you will find out the next time you decide to swim and sink to the bottom like a rock of yesteryear...

I wish to be able to teleport myself to any place, without unpleasant mistakes.
Thespian*: I wish to be able to teleport myself to any place, without unpleasant mistakes.
Granted. But Scotty becomes jealous because the new catchphrase is "Beam ye up Thespian!". He deliberately sabotages your device.

I wish the whales ruled the Earth.
Granted. Now the Whales use Earth Boats to go on land and hunt humans for our blubber and humans become endangered.

I wish to be omnipotent (meaning "All Powerful" as in able to do anything).
hudfreegamer: Granted. Now the Whales use Earth Boats to go on land and hunt humans for our blubber and humans become endangered.

I wish to be omnipotent (meaning "All Powerful" as in able to do anything).
Granted. You become Azatoth, the mad idiot god. You're omnipotent, but you don't even know it and you have no clue what to do with all that power any more.

I wish to become Nyarlathotep. (he seems to be having much more fun)
hudfreegamer: I wish to be omnipotent (meaning "All Powerful" as in able to do anything).
Granted, now you are omnipotent, you can do whatever you want. Because you can do everything you get bored with life since nothing brings you joy or a challenge anymore, in the end kill yourself to avoid your sad fate.

I wish I was inmune to commond cold.
Granted - You are now immune to the commond cold - however the common cold gets you every time.

I wish it would stop snowing.
Granted, it starts raining and you die flooded.

I wish for a GOG gift code.