It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: I wish that Might and Magic 2 would get an official patch that fixes some of the bugs, without breaking compatibility with the systems it was originally intended to run on.
Kleetus: Granted, it was released as a pay-per-patch and you couldn't afford it.

I wish I had my own pay-per-view channel on TV.
How were the patches distributed? (Remember, the game was originally released for systems that didn't have networking capabilities, or if they did, they were not as heavily used as they are today; there was no public Internet back then.)

Anyway...

Granted, but nobody is willing to pay for it, and it goes bankrupt.

(This has probably been wished before.) I wish that Wizardry 1-5 would come to gog.com.
Wish granted, but they cost 50 euros apiece...

I wish Hungary to leave cannibals outside its borders to starve to death and don't repeat Germany's tragic mistakes, to take random filth unquestionably inside.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish Hungary to leave cannibals outside its borders to starve to death and don't repeat Germany's tragic mistakes, to take random filth unquestionably inside.
Granted, they now only accept Fine Young Cannibals.

I wish I was fine and young with cannibalistic tendencies.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish Hungary to leave cannibals outside its borders to starve to death and don't repeat Germany's tragic mistakes, to take random filth unquestionably inside.
Kleetus: Granted, they now only accept Fine Young Cannibals.

I wish I was fine and young with cannibalistic tendencies.
Granted you are now both fine and young being fed to The High Cannibal of Germany in an alternate timeline where Germany won World War II and became one of the most viscious yet snooty world powers.
In fact he's so snooty he insists the only meat he is served are fine young cannibals who have been fed since birth on other fine young cannibals. Rich people *rolls eyes.

I wish I had all the super powers of the internet memes combined and three words into your rebuttal you read the last three words of my wish , 'I like trains'.
Wish granted, but as a tradeoff for that, you become permanently Amber Scott.

I wish the curse of the Grandmaster to fall heavy on the descendants of those who wrongly burned him on a pike, on Friday the 13th; and the neo-Crusades to start soon, as an answer to Jihad and all.
Post edited July 28, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted, I have no idea what you're on about, but granted.

And no need for corruption, shit's already pretty screwed up.

I wish people would screw me up.
Granted. You'll get screwed into a wall. THE WALL.

I wish that Bradley wouldn't politicize every thread with his... let's say... opinions on the immigrants matter.
Nagrarok: Granted. You'll get screwed into a wall. THE WALL.

I wish that Bradley wouldn't politicize every thread with his... let's say... opinions on the immigrants matter.
Granted, he politicizes on Gun Control instead.

I wish Starbound was actually a proper 1.0 release with good progression!
Darvond: I wish Starbound was actually a proper 1.0 release with good progression!
Granted, it was so progressive that there were no levels and it ended as soon as you pressed Play.

I wish I was progressive.
Granted.

By your own definition of progression, someone pressed your Play button and you ended.

I wish I could get Agarest games to work in Wine/PoL.
low rated
Nagrarok: I wish I could get Agarest games to work in Wine/PoL.
Granted. You follow the instructions listed at
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=29152

(in particular, "winetricks xact")

and manage to get the game to work.

(Alternatively, use the method I used to get Elminage Gothic to work.)

Unfortunately, you then become addicted to the game and fail to perform basic functions like eating and sleeping, and as a result end up in the hospital without the game.

I wish for an Indie RPG whose battle and growth systems are inspired by the SaGa series, and which contains a good representation of LGBT characters, to be developed and appear on this site. Furthermore, I wish that the game should be available for Linux and be playable on low-spec machines with integrated graphics.
dtgreene: Granted. You follow the instructions listed at
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=29152

(in particular, "winetricks xact")

and manage to get the game to work.

(Alternatively, use the method I used to get Elminage Gothic to work.)

Unfortunately, you then become addicted to the game and fail to perform basic functions like eating and sleeping, and as a result end up in the hospital without the game.

I wish for an Indie RPG whose battle and growth systems are inspired by the SaGa series, and which contains a good representation of LGBT characters, to be developed and appear on this site. Furthermore, I wish that the game should be available for Linux and be playable on low-spec machines with integrated graphics.
Did you say India? Don't do anything wrong to the cows or your game will become permanently disabled.

I wish Bill Gates would roll up his sleeves, return to Microsoft, and slap the idiots who are ruining an otherwise great operating system with idiotic decisions. Like Cortana.
low rated
Darvond: I wish Bill Gates would roll up his sleeves, return to Microsoft, and slap the idiots who are ruining an otherwise great operating system with idiotic decisions. Like Cortana.
Granted: He makes it so that you now need to pay to keep using Windows, and this comes without warning at an inconvenient time, disrupting the work you are trying to get done.

I wish that Windows would stop being considered the default OS on PCs. (Basically, it is assumed that PCs run Windows; I am wishing for that assumption to change.)
dtgreene: I wish that Windows would stop being considered the default OS on PCs. (Basically, it is assumed that PCs run Windows; I am wishing for that assumption to change.)
Now you've done it. Instead of Windows merely being the most likely OS, it's become the only one available. May the ghost of Linus Torvalds have mercy on your soul.

I wish I could survive on four hours of sleep per night.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could survive on four hours of sleep per night.
Granted, but then you need to spend 20 hours each day eating, and therefore have no time to do anything else. Sooner or later, you run out of food, at which point you are in serious trouble. (Remember, no time to go to the grocery store or to make enough money to pay for the food.)

I wish for Touhou 1 (the Highly Responsive to Prayers) to become available on gog.com