It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Nagrarok: I wish GOG had a Lunar Revel event with discounts.
Granted. Every title with "Moon" or "Lunar" has been discounted on the next full moon. Unfortunately, this discount only lasts for one night.

I wish competitive sports were not a thing.
dtgreene: I wish competitive sports were not a thing.
Done! In the new world order, prepare for... competitive basket weaving!

I wish I knew the final digit of pi.
low rated
TwoHandedSword: I wish I knew the final digit of pi.
Granted. It's 3. (Going from right to left.)

I wish I knew the largest finite integer.
(hmm, tricky :p)

Granted, but after finding it you discover that since you cannot add any more to it, the operation of addition cannot be defined for it. Hence, it cannot be a part of the same group as other natural numbers ... The number is named after you, in your honour; But It has no use whatsoever in conventional maths, and is soon forgotten as some irrelevant useless oddity.

I wish the fourth edition of D&D would get some more love, it's not THAT bad
Wish granted. Everybody shifts from 2.5 to 4 but games on this ruleset suck now.

I wish the new housewife i found to entertain me tomorrow aplenty in the love hotel.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. Everybody shifts from 2.5 to 4 but games on this ruleset suck now.

I wish the new housewife i found to entertain me tomorrow aplenty in the love hotel.
Pachisi, marbles, tiddlywinks, Risk, and stick & hoop! You stay up all night doing wholesome activities!

I wish all your base belonged to me.
low rated
Darvond: I wish all your base belonged to me.
Granted, but only after you play Zero Wing. Unfortunately, you discover that, upon dying in that game, you lose all your power-ups, preventing you from getting farther in the game at a reasonable rate, and you have trouble finishing the game.

(This is actually one problem with many older shmups, and is also found in a few other games, like Castlevania; if you die, you can't take holy water to the boss fight, and it becomes much more difficult.)

I wish Wizardry 8 had an easily obtainable SP regen item that fairies could equip. (Yes, I know it shouldn't be hard to just mod one in.)
Granted,but as the SP goes up the health goes down.

I wish there was more time in a day and not less night.
RebelCurse: Granted,but as the SP goes up the health goes down.

Granted, but employers exploit it and extend work hours so it is actually detrimental.

I wish for a youthful and healthy and decent looking girlfriend with a kind heart, considerable sanity, biologically, genetically, anatomically and mentally female, who would not cheat on me or date me only because of money.

(Politelly request certain user to not answer this one to avoid turn it into something political)

LeonardoCornejo: Granted, but employers exploit it and extend work hours so it is actually detrimental.

I wish for a youthful and healthy and decent looking girlfriend with a kind heart, considerable sanity, biologically, genetically, anatomically and mentally female, who would not cheat on me or date me only because of money.

(Politelly request certain user to not answer this one to avoid turn it into something political)
Granted, but she's from an alien species that only mates once every 1000 years.

I wish for no more GiD Games to be released this week.
low rated

LeonardoCornejo: Granted, but employers exploit it and extend work hours so it is actually detrimental.

I am sorry, but your requirement of "biologically, genetically, and anatomically female" is turning it into something political, and therefore negates your request.

Even though somebody else answered it, I will give a different answer:
Granted; you are now that girlfriend.
And, of course, I will answer this one:

Habanerose: I wish for no more GiD Games to be released this week.
Granted, no more games (of any sort) are released this week.

I wish people would not be concerned about whether a person is genetically male or female, especially since most people have not actually had that tested.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by dtgreene
dtgreene: I am sorry, but your requirement of "biologically, genetically, and anatomically female" is turning it into something political, and therefore negates your request.

I wish people would not be concerned about whether a person is genetically male or female, especially since most people have not actually had that tested.
Granted! Now people are concerned if people are euclidean or not!

I wish I was non-euclidian.
dtgreene: I am sorry, but your requirement of "biologically, genetically, and anatomically female" is turning it into something political, and therefore negates your request.

Darvond: Granted! Now people are concerned if people are euclidean or not!

I wish I was non-euclidian.
Granted, now you are classified as an Euclid or higher class SCP and held in a containment facility.

I wish less early access games on GOG

Habanerose: I wish for no more GiD Games to be released this week.
dtgreene: Granted, no more games (of any sort) are released this week.

So now I can't decide what I like and what I don't because it offend you. You are a fascist.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by LeonardoCornejo
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: I wish less early access games on GOG
Granted, GOG no longer gets any games. There are no early access games, but there are no other games either.

I wish more in development games on GOG.
LeonardoCornejo: I wish less early access games on GOG
dtgreene: Granted, GOG no longer gets any games. There are no early access games, but there are no other games either.

I wish more in development games on GOG.
Granted. Have yourself a merry old time in one of the oldest in development games, Nethack.

I wish for more older games! 1980 and before!