It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IwubCheeze: I wish the alphabet was rearranged so "U" and "I" really are together
Granted but the rearrangement also put "N" & "O" together. This also has a negative effect on the QWERTY keyboard, where "N" & "I" are switched, so now we all have to deal with seeing "Y U NO" on our keyboards every day.

I wish for a real live Dinosaur (pronounced "Dyna-sar" according to Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park).
Saberwolf_Prime: I wish for a real live Dinosaur (pronounced "Dyna-sar" according to Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park).
Wish granted. It is in the room with you, it isn't tame, but it IS hungry.

I wish for my grass to stop growing.
low rated
Saberwolf_Prime: I wish for a real live Dinosaur (pronounced "Dyna-sar" according to Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park).
Bookwyrm627: Wish granted. It is in the room with you, it isn't tame, but it IS hungry.

I wish for my grass to stop growing.
Granted. It withers and dies.

I wish for a repeat of Halloween, but without the rain.
dtgreene: Granted. It withers and dies.

I wish for a repeat of Halloween, but without the rain.
Granted! Double the goat sacrifices!

I wish misinformation about Windows 10 would stop.
Darvond: I wish misinformation about Windows 10 would stop.
Granted, it all becomes true information.

I wish for a magnolia in my backyard.
Post edited November 02, 2015 by Bookwyrm627
Wish granted, but unless you cut it and gift it to a person you love and care about, it is going to wither and die in less than 1 day...

I wish in new year's sale on gog, the following games to come here:

Vampire Bloodlines
Command & Conquer Ultimate Edition
GTA the franchise
Diablo franchise
Warcraft and Starcraft franchise
Plants VS Zombies
Age of empires franchise
Streets of Rage Remake V5.1
The Suffering franchise
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corner of the Earth
Sid Meiers pirates remake 2004

I would buy all of them in one go. But only through gog.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but unless you cut it and gift it to a person you love and care about, it is going to wither and die in less than 1 day...

<snip>

Granted, but it's the new year's sale in 2023.

I wish that D&D would release legal PDF's of the 5e manuals.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but unless you cut it and gift it to a person you love and care about, it is going to wither and die in less than 1 day...

<snip>

agentcarr16: Granted, but it's the new year's sale in 2023.

I wish that D&D would release legal PDF's of the 5e manuals.
Granted, but the PDFs are DRM-encumbered.

In addition, the entire PDF consists of images (so you can't copy and paste) of rot13 text (so you need to manually decript it to read it).

I wish for the weather not to change.
Wish granted. Cloudy weather full of nasty moisture, deprived of winter's solid and dry cold, is going to torment us all until the end of days.

I wish for the end of the world to be the one from Vampire the Masquerade setting; the final nights and the rise of the ancients.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. Cloudy weather full of nasty moisture, deprived of winter's solid and dry cold, is going to torment us all until the end of days.

I wish for the end of the world to be the one from Vampire the Masquerade setting; the final nights and the rise of the ancients.
granted. the awaken ancients get absolutely disgusted when they find out there are hipster teens cosplaying as vampires everywhere, and decide to jump into a rocket and shoot themselves into mars, leaving their childer endlessly bored and aimless.

i wish for a radioactive green monkey with ayn rand''s face on it.
Granted, but her favourie "food" is tar.

I wish the Living Tar, the Awakened Mud and the Forbidden Gel from DROD were real.
JamesBond007: Granted, but her favourie "food" is tar.

I wish the Living Tar, the Awakened Mud and the Forbidden Gel from DROD were real.
done. but due to deus ex machina, TAR was forced to get a real job telemarketing for WINRAR.

i wish for an android phone with hardware buttons.
low rated
JamesBond007: Granted, but her favourie "food" is tar.

dick1982: done. but due to deus ex machina, TAR was forced to get a real job telemarketing for WINRAR.

i wish for an android phone with hardware buttons.
Granted, but the buttons don't actually do anything.

I wish that Houston's anti-discrimination act had not been rejected by voters.

Edit: changed "non" to "anti"
Post edited November 04, 2015 by dtgreene
Wish granted, but after all is said and done, they still enforce their will through actions, instead of votes.

I wish all of TinyE's donkeys to drop dead in 3 hours!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but after all is said and done, they still enforce their will through actions, instead of votes.

I wish all of TinyE's donkeys to drop dead in 3 hours!
Granted. All 0 of TinyE's donkeys drop dead.

I wish people would stop insisting that trans women are really men. (Trans women are women, just like cis women are.)