It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
dtgreene: snip
Sage103082: You cold hearted...

Granted but they are all old ladies with walkers.

I wish Ken and Roberta Williams would make a Laura Bow 3.
Granted, but the game is released with a bug that makes the game un-winnable and the source code is lost before the bugs can be fixed.

I wish Centauri Alliance got a remaster for modern computers.
Wish granted, but it has the same going as the new Batman; full of issues and then pulled down indefinitely.

I wish Salar Shushan to let me pet her dog.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but it has the same going as the new Batman; full of issues and then pulled down indefinitely.

I wish Salar Shushan to let me pet her dog.
Granted, but that dog has thorny fur and barks when petted.

I wish for unlimited wishes.
Wish granted, but after only 3 they end; genies always cheat wishmakers, unless bound by a spell before...

I wish for Miroku Mosatsu to bring me my rewards and compensation, from the future straight to the present, right here and right now.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted,and it's a truck load of cream buns.

I don't have a wish because they don't become true.
low rated
gunsynd: Granted,and it's a truck load of cream buns.

I don't have a wish because they don't become true.
Granted, but your non-existent wish becomes true anyway.

I wish people would stop referring to Caitlyn Jenner as a man.
Ok. But they stop referring to that thing anyway.

I wish to have enough time to finish my training smoothly, before sh*t happens, before sh*t hits the fan and most importantly, before sh*tstorms start striking. The one thing i hate the most is being caught unprepared and unaware.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ok. But they stop referring to that thing anyway.

I wish to have enough time to finish my training smoothly, before sh*t happens, before sh*t hits the fan and most importantly, before sh*tstorms start striking. The one thing i hate the most is being unprepared and unaware.
Granted, but a (f-word)storm (which is not the same as a (s-word)storm) strikes instead.

I wish people would refer to Caitlyn Jenner as a woman, not a thing.
Wish granted. No one refers to the above.

I wish real women wouldn't be so damn hard to discern, with all this modern pharmacy and surgery in the picture; i would hate to have to start asking at each and every female i get down to play with, if she had been born a man before.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. No one refers to the above.

I wish real women wouldn't be so damn hard to discern, with all this modern pharmacy and surgery in the picture; i would hate to have to start asking at each and every female i get down to play with, if she had been born a man before.
Granted, but you now start to identify as female and decide to undergo that modern pharmacy and surgery you mentioned and are then unable to find a sexual or romantic partner.
Edit: In other words, you now experience what it's like to be on the other side of the relationship as that woman who had been a man before.

I wish that everyone would except that transgender women (those assigned male at birth who identify as female) are real women and no less real than cisgender women.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by dtgreene
Granted, but every actress in every movie is a "trangender-real" woman.

I wish I could search Netflix content without being an active member.
low rated
JamesBond007: Granted, but every actress in every movie is a "trangender-real" woman.

I wish I could search Netflix content without being an active member.
Granted, but you have to install a piece of software that allows arbitrary Internet users to execute arbitrary code on your computer. (In other words, a major security hole.)

I wish that Netflix would get rid of its DRM.
Wish granted, but now it is bought from Valve.

I wish people would never go against mother nature, would respect their bodies and treat them as a temple of the soul. It is boring already to see everyone want to change into something else different.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but now it is bought from Valve.

I wish people would never go against mother nature, would respect their bodies and treat them as a temple of the soul. It is boring already to see everyone want to change into something else different.
Granted, but mother nature's idea of what one's body should look like doesn't always match how everyone else perceives it.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 would grow boobs. (If KiNgBrAdLeY7 already has boobs, I wish that they would grow bigger.)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but now it is bought from Valve.

dtgreene: Granted, but mother nature's idea of what one's body should look like doesn't always match how everyone else perceives it.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 would grow boobs. (If KiNgBrAdLeY7 already has boobs, I wish that they would grow bigger.)
This wish cannot be granted, i have normal manly chest and athletic, too. Even women like it; the married woman i had been with before, for example, used to lick and softly bite my nipple. But even with this, i never felt like a girl, or that i would like to be like a girl. Felt good, but from a man's sensuality, obviously.

I wish people wouldn't want to change whom and what they are, because even from statistics, 90% of those who do either regret it by themselves, or others make them regret it (which is much worse).