It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darvond: Granted. But is there really a point that's 111118 KM deep without entering the earth's crust or deeper?

I wish I had a spaceplane that ran on cheap fuel along with a licence and knowledge of how to fly.
MaceyNeil: Granted but that cheap fuel only originates on a distant uninhabited planet with an extremely high gravity; it's still cheap though, you could scoop it up off the surface and burn it in no worries.

I wish pay T.V. had decent shows with no ad breaks.
Granted, but the service is not offered in your area.

I wish sitcoms were tolerable or at least not filled with "comedians" that make you want to punch your television just looking at them.
rmontiago: I wish sitcoms were tolerable or at least not filled with "comedians" that make you want to punch your television just looking at them.
Welcome to the "I Love Lucy" network. All reruns, all the time!

I wish the flavor of chewing gum lasted for more than a few minutes.
TwoHandedSword: I wish the flavor of chewing gum lasted for more than a few minutes.
Granted, but all of them will taste awful now

I wish humanity learns how to live peacefully to not destroy us and the rest of the planet before is too late
TwoHandedSword: I wish the flavor of chewing gum lasted for more than a few minutes.
gandalf.nho: Granted, but all of them will taste awful now

I wish humanity learns how to live peacefully to not destroy us and the rest of the planet before is too late
Granted and i for one solute our new ant masters and await Cthulu swollowing all our souls as he most certainly proceeds to do.

I wish this forum ended with this being it's very last post.
MaceyNeil: I wish this forum ended with this being it's very last post.
404. Post not found. :p

I wish I could remember what wishes I've already made.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could remember what wishes I've already made.
Granted, you will remembe every single wish you have made, every single second of your life since conception. This burden drives you mad and you end drilling your brain hoping to forget.

I really wish to have my own place to live, pronto.
pelayo: I really wish to have my own place to live, pronto.
Granted, but is a dilapidated shack in some forgotten place

I want some big developer creating an excelent horror CRPG
pelayo: I really wish to have my own place to live, pronto.
gandalf.nho: Granted, but is a dilapidated shack in some forgotten place

I want some big developer creating an excelent horror CRPG
Congratulations your game has been picked up. By SAW games, HELLO GANDALF I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.

I wish I could absorb knowledge through physical contact.
theslitherydeee: Congratulations your game has been picked up. By SAW games, HELLO GANDALF I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.

I wish I could absorb knowledge through physical contact.
The internet quickly proves to be a fatal overload.

I wish Roller Coaster Tycoon IV was programmed in assembly with a bit of C+ to make it run in Windows and Mac instead of the Pay to Win we're seeing.
Darvond: I wish Roller Coaster Tycoon IV was programmed in assembly with a bit of C+ to make it run in Windows and Mac instead of the Pay to Win we're seeing.
Done. Now, instead of real time micro-transactions you have expansion packs and DLC.

I wish I understood the rules of cricket.
TwoHandedSword: Done. Now, instead of real time micro-transactions you have expansion packs and DLC.

I wish I understood the rules of cricket.
Just to spite you, your wish has been granted. But you understand it as shown by Ashes Cricket 2013.
Darvond: <snip>
*listens to the chirping crickets*

Um... and where's your wish to corrupt?
Post edited March 19, 2014 by TwoHandedSword
No wish to corrupt? Granted and Shao Kahn lives!

I wish that you would not grant my wish!
Post edited March 19, 2014 by comicfan
comicfan: I wish that you would not grant my wish!
Wish not granted... for four days. That's all you get. :p

I wish I could watch TV for more than 3 hours straight without my eyes getting tired.
comicfan: I wish that you would not grant my wish!
TwoHandedSword: Wish not granted... for four days. That's all you get. :p

I wish I could watch TV for more than 3 hours straight without my eyes getting tired.
Granted... as long as your watching Korean soap operas..

I wish for some mountain dew and a half liter of taco sauce.