It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: Don't ''hang'' someone unless you are sure.
GioVio123: Not hanging, I am actually doing the latter, this is my way to know.

But he is SOMEWHAT legit, dude took an hour and me a week to respond [pesky methodic numbering] about the list of games he had for the codes and to make and trade, his word, not mine, will ask for the list to know if it is valid, he has pure suscription lines of MMO however as well, but I won't know until I ask him.
You name him in this thread or assume and all of a sudden he is titled scammer.Do not name people unless you have 100% certainty.
Tauto: Sure,I can do that but they keep harassing so I'll keep going on them when I see it.People treat me civilly and respectful then they get the same back.But some here are just plain too stupid or do not have enough intelligence (I.Q. shoe size)to back off.Like I said before you only see my ''bad'' posts in your eyes and base your assumptions on that.
Try screen capping, showing evidence works usually, but you are in front of a whole let's say "board" of jury's, word cannot be taken seriously off of it if you don't have any document per say and could get you to lose in court, want to be believed? your start was horrible, use actual unadulterated proof that you did something good for the communication department and then people will shut up.

Me? I am way to ocupied for argument on this matter (specially when I htink people have made screen caps of your beggining relations into the board), my time is an inversion, which I sometimes spend on total discharges, but have a great time yourself, I also try to do threads, people ignore them, I fail at it, and basically go on back IRL and have friends there even on the environment it has, to stay nihilistic while denying the behavioral quirks of any specimen even low pchances per it to happen are the height of folly.
low rated
wtf happened..... Tauto and TinyE, friends? Sachys hates ZeoGold? geez this place just got weirder.....
Dogs and cats living together....
low rated
Sachys: -____-

Same shit.
Different day.

Four years.

Also I see the mosquito is still here.

Idiots!
kind of like killing germs, 99.9% are killed, what the hell is up with the 0.01%? are they indestructable or a constant in a sea of variables (which then turn to 0s)

Is it true then, that in this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

I am having such a shit eating grin right now
foxworks: Dogs and cats living together....
Human sacrifices....(Fucking TinyE...)
Post edited May 10, 2016 by GioVio123
low rated
Tauto: Sure,I can do that but they keep harassing so I'll keep going on them when I see it.People treat me civilly and respectful then they get the same back.But some here are just plain too stupid or do not have enough intelligence (I.Q. shoe size)to back off.Like I said before you only see my ''bad'' posts in your eyes and base your assumptions on that.
GioVio123: Try screen capping, showing evidence works usually, but you are in front of a whole let's say "board" of jury's, word cannot be taken seriously off of it if you don't have any document per say and could get you to lose in court, want to be believed? your start was horrible, use actual unadulterated proof that you did something good for the communication department and then people will shut up.

Me? I am way to ocupied for argument on this matter (specially when I htink people have made screen caps of your beggining relations into the board), my time is an inversion, which I sometimes spend on total discharges, but have a great time yourself, I also try to do threads, people ignore them, I fail at it, and basically go on back IRL and have friends there even on the environment it has, to stay nihilistic while denying the behavioral quirks of any specimen even low pchances per it to happen are the height of folly.
Oh,a critic and I do not need to prove anything to you or anyone else!
Emachine9643: wtf happened..... Tauto and TinyE, friends? Sachys hates ZeoGold? geez this place just got weirder.....
Jealousy is a curse.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Tauto
GioVio123: Not hanging, I am actually doing the latter, this is my way to know.

But he is SOMEWHAT legit, dude took an hour and me a week to respond [pesky methodic numbering] about the list of games he had for the codes and to make and trade, his word, not mine, will ask for the list to know if it is valid, he has pure suscription lines of MMO however as well, but I won't know until I ask him.
Tauto: You name him in this thread or assume and all of a sudden he is titled scammer.Do not name people unless you have 100% certainty.
Didn't title him completely, I said I was suspicious, stop lying

after all, I don't know myself if he even is or not, right now, he is yellow, if green lits, I would know because people would have seen other way into thinking that he is not and would have said anything, I asked him later and said he doesn't participate on forums, in fact, he doesn't appear on the forum search, I have to know my things.

For someone who goes under the impression that in this forums you need to do your best to outsmart people because you will always get your shit pushed in either way, you seem to defend the lad when I am not even attacking him, calm yourself, you are failing the basics of anger management again.

Tauto: Oh,a critic and I do not need to prove anything to you or anyone else!
An engineer, and with multiple titles in public speaking and elocution in spanish [my native language], with three languages and 6 years in experience in hosting a national radio station in my country, but even then, we all need more than just buzzwords to proof our claims.

So do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up about it if you are not willing to prove otherwise.

Tauto: IDIOT,here they treat them as scammers.Do not be a fuckwit!
Just take the advice and drop it!
If they treat him like that and participates on willing trades then I will defend him to my fucking knees and you can bet your scrawny ass I will, you said something about talking shit and get hit? I will do it for the dude, so shut it.

I did this with complete knowledge of it and even then I can just say that he isn't yet until confirmation, specially when he doesn't have a thread history apparently, I can get the evidence to support him if the contrary happens or demonize him if he turns.

If I can tell them myself because I was specially the one who interacted with him then if he decides to stay in forums or act, everything will go smoothly, you said it yourself, 90% of people here are only for the "FREE GAEMZ LOL" so why do you have to worry about them if you stand by your beliefs than they should do anything they want? now get with the goddamn program.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by GioVio123
low rated
Tauto: You name him in this thread or assume and all of a sudden he is titled scammer.Do not name people unless you have 100% certainty.
GioVio123: Didn't title him completely, I said I was suspicious, stop lying
IDIOT,here they treat them as scammers.Do not be a fuckwit!
Just take the advice and drop it!
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Tauto
foxworks: Dogs and cats living together....
Goggers getting along on the forum! Mass hysteria!

Come on guys and gals, let's all get along. I'll buy ya another round and you can tell me all about why you have your hated ex's tweets and emails still on your phone.
tinyE: Sachys just chat blocked me. :P
He also blocked me. Which made mu chuckle as I only noticed as I was going to block him :D

I've no idea what happened to him to change him into such a massive dick, when everyone is trying to be polite and reasonable talking to him. That said, I'm done talking to him at all, polite or otherwise. He had to work very hard on it, but he spared no effort and is now for me just another troll to be ignored.

Ah, forum drama. How I do love thee.

ACT II

Enter Sachys

Sachys: Idiots I perceive, they cause me much grief! They vex me like mosquitos! Like bugs! Filthy beggars in rags!

Enter Breja

Breja: What rhymes, my lord! Are you a poet too? A joy it is to find another bard!

Sachys: Fuck thee off.

Breja: I might have been to hasty in my praise. Why art thou angry?

Sachys: Fuck off, blackguard!

Breja: Such anger does not become a man of your noble nature! Peace, friend! We have always been allies, let us talk in gentle voices.

Sachys: Fuck off I say, you fucking fuck!

Enter TinyE

TinyE: Thrice a call to fornicate I've heard, therefore I come! Lord Sachys!

Sachys: BLAUAUARGCHUMPS!

Breja: My Lord, your words abandon thee in search for gentler host! It pains me to see you thus. I cannot stand to see such glory wallow in the mud!

Breja exits.

TinyE: What wonders occur! Friends are enemies, and enemies are friends! O brave new world, that has such sillyness in it!

TinyE exits. Sachys eats the decorations, yells something, and also exits.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Breja
tinyE: Sachys just chat blocked me. :P
Breja: Play of Awesomesauce.
You sir are lord of the awesome, King of the cool. You won all the debates.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Tiefood
Breja: Play of Awesomesauce.
Tiefood: You sir are lord of the awesome, King of the cool. You won all the debates.
I'll have to put all of it in one place eventually if the thing keeps going on.
Tiefood: You sir are lord of the awesome, King of the cool. You won all the debates.
Breja: I'll have to put all of it in one place eventually if the thing keeps going on.
I'm going to be gravely disappointed if you don't finish this thing.
Heck, I'd pay to see it acted. I know a few desperate community theaters.
low rated
Breja: I'll have to put all of it in one place eventually if the thing keeps going on.
zeogold: I'm going to be gravely disappointed if you don't finish this thing.
I don't want to lose another friend here but I'm going to be disappointed if he does.

If someone who had never been in this forum before and took a look at this mess all they would see is a bunch of little kids bickering on a playground about who's dad was tougher, all with some jackass on the sidelines picking his nose and making stupid jokes because he was too much of a coward to take a side.
low rated
zeogold: I'm going to be gravely disappointed if you don't finish this thing.
tinyE: I don't want to lose another friend here but I'm going to be disappointed if he does.

If someone who had never been in this forum before and took a look at this mess all they would see is a bunch of little kids bickering on a playground about who's dad was tougher, all with some jackass on the sidelines picking his nose and making stupid jokes because he was too much of a coward to take a side.
Hey, I tried to be polite and reasonable. Shit, it looks like whatever I do I'm annoying someone. And the "play's" point is pretty much exactly what yours is- to show how silly such bickering is, and also to maybe break the tension with a little self-depracating humor. What's wrong with that? It's not like this thread is a picture of civility, and suddenly my joke makes the forum look bad.

Also, how would "taking a side" look like? Should I start trading insults with Sachys?

Still, I don't want to make the situation worse, and I certainly don't want to argue with you of all people. I'm off, it's the safest thing for now.

Breja exits.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Breja