It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: The person follows me around the forum and no matter my post good or bad,he has a snide or smartarse remark.You have been wrong before:)
phaolo: 1- it's impossible to "follow" someone in a forum.

2- talk nicely to old users and stop supporting scammers and I won't have anything to say. (but don't expect immediate trust after 1 year of your trolling, obviously).
The problem is that 99% of your posts are hateful, except for a few lately with random noobs or your fellow trolls.
Impossible to "follow"?Then you do a great job of the impossible and *you*are a biased hater of *anything*I post.
low rated
Tauto: Impossible to "follow"?Then you do a great job of the impossible and *you*are a biased hater of *anything*I post.
Dude, do you know how the forum works?
Updated threads pop up in the first page, so I just check them.
I don't reply only to you.. don't be paranoid.

And about the "Biased hater": you constantly attack the community, that's a fact.
You just need to be nice with existing users, is that so difficult?
low rated
Tauto: Impossible to "follow"?Then you do a great job of the impossible and *you*are a biased hater of *anything*I post.
phaolo: Dude, do you know how the forum works?
Updated threads pop up in the first page, so I just check them.
I don't reply only to you.. don't be paranoid.

And about the "Biased hater": you constantly attack the community, that's a fact.
You just need to be nice with existing users, is that so difficult?
It's not hard to *search* for a user's posts,and be nice is easy but the smartarses nullify that.
low rated
Tauto: It's not hard to *search* for a user's posts,and be nice is easy but the smartarses nullify that.
You are often a smartarse too, don't play the victim.
And I'm not surely bothering to search you, my God.

Anyway, I'll try to avoid you, if you stop posting hateful comments (no tricks however).
Post edited June 14, 2016 by phaolo
low rated
Tauto: It's not hard to *search* for a user's posts,and be nice is easy but the smartarses nullify that.
phaolo: You are often a smartarse too, don't play the victim.

Anyway, I'll try to avoid you, if you stop posting hateful comments (no tricks however).
You know I go after the smartarses and that will not change.
low rated
phaolo: You are often a smartarse too, don't play the victim.

Tauto: You know I go after the smartarses and that will not change.
Oh well, I tried to be reasonable with you. Nevermind.
Then don't invent that's it's my fault, when it's you that attack.
low rated
Tauto: You know I go after the smartarses and that will not change.
phaolo: Oh well, I tried to be reasonable. Nevermind.
Then don't invent that's it's my fault, when it's you that attack.
I think I am reasonable about it,speaking up about smartarses.I do not like new users being ridiculed or embarrassed as there is no reason to do this to them unless they are trying to be a smartarse.A lot of new users get undue fun poked at them just because the smartarse thinks he/she is a hero.
deleted
low rated
tinyE: HOLD ON!

Tauto, I just found out what [word] means.

Care to explain that?
Fairfox: Yaaaah... I didn't reeeeally want to correct you, but t'was why I was boggled... :/
Nobody feels like a bigger dope right now than me,

Of course, I always feel like a big dope but I digress.
phaolo:
What's the point of engaging him?
I already told him in the JerkMuter thread that if he hates me so much, he can ignore me.
He denied the offer and still continues to follow me around multiple threads, so it's quite obvious that he has no intention whatsoever of even TRYING to be a decent person.
You know what the best thing we can do about this is?
Report him to the staff. Don't wait for somebody else to do it, do it yourself, whoever you are, if you're reading this, right now. Talk to Konrad, he's the supposed "community manager". Quote the post where Tauto made the racist slur, and point out that he was proud of it and didn't even do so much as edit his comment. And just in case he TRIES, I have it screenshotted and archived anyways.
At the same time, it would also be wise to report Kleetus for mocking tinyE on his cancer in the "lets not take ourselves too seriously" thread. I've got some of those saved as well, just in case.
low rated
phaolo:
zeogold: What's the point of engaging him?
I already told him in the JerkMuter thread that if he hates me so much, he can ignore me.
He denied the offer and still continues to follow me around multiple threads, so it's quite obvious that he has no intention whatsoever of even TRYING to be a decent person.
You know what the best thing we can do about this is?
Report him to the staff. Don't wait for somebody else to do it, do it yourself, whoever you are, if you're reading this, right now. Talk to Konrad, he's the supposed "community manager". Quote the post where Tauto made the racist slur, and point out that he was proud of it and didn't even do so much as edit his comment. And just in case he TRIES, I have it screenshotted and archived anyways.
At the same time, it would also be wise to report Kleetus for mocking tinyE on his cancer in the "lets not take ourselves too seriously" thread. I've got some of those saved as well, just in case.
Go your hardest.
low rated
I think he's typical troll material from what I've seen.
He'll eventually starve if people just completely ignore him.
low rated
tinyE: .
Hiya UniTesty.
low rated
tinyE: .
Kleetus: Hiya UniTesty.
Is that yours? Way too graphic,nearly fell off my chair.
Eh, I gave it another go.
You know, at this point I'm not even sure he's a troll.
Posting daily hateful comments for an entire year, attacking users for nonsensical reasons, supporting scammers that do way more damage to new people than a few jokes.. who does that??
This guy has probably some mental issues. O_o