It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I get three of four of those a day.
Hey, it's a refreshing change from the usual NES alt. ;)
low rated
tinyE: I get three of four of those a day.
BillyMaysFan59: Hey, it's a refreshing change from the usual NES alt. ;)
Well the ones I get aren't related to him. Having a web page with a 'Contact Us' form means I get loads of scams like that and have for the past 10 years. It's not even remotely the most frequent kind. :P
BillyMaysFan59: Did anyone else just receive a chat message from this guy?

clemumeria

Please contact me at my private email address, ********@******.com or **********@*****.com My father of blessed memory deposited the sum above US$ 13.5 Million in Bank and an additional 12million pounds in a security company safe and secure with my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund. However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Yours sincerely, Clement Umeria.
BillyMaysFan59: Edit to remove email addresses
Got it too, Looks like we're all about to get "rich".
*lol* next on GOG.com chat:

"Someone tried to hack your account and your password has to be reset. Please visit store.steampowdered.com, log in with your old password and follow the steps to reset your password.

Regards,

Support"
Post edited July 31, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Uh... guys. Some people in the scammer list changed their username in the forum. I am wondering, how to do that ? I didn't see anything about change button or at usename field in the account. Is it related to changing email address ?

Also, if changing username is possible, the scammer list could also means less valid right ? well, I know some of us could track if some people change their usernames, but not everyone could do that..
agylardi: Uh... guys. Some people in the scammer list changed their username in the forum. I am wondering, how to do that ? I didn't see anything about change button or at usename field in the account. Is it related to changing email address ?
Just contact support and tell them that you want to change your username. They'll change it to whatever you want and there'll be no trace of your old name.

Seriously, this nes guy has too much free time. Such an effort just for a bit of trolling -.-
Nvm
Post edited July 31, 2015 by cogadh
agylardi: Uh... guys. Some people in the scammer list changed their username in the forum. I am wondering, how to do that ? I didn't see anything about change button or at usename field in the account. Is it related to changing email address ?

Also, if changing username is possible, the scammer list could also means less valid right ? well, I know some of us could track if some people change their usernames, but not everyone could do that..
Has to be done through support. So yeah, rather than putting effort into banning these scammers they're actually helping them change their names.
real.geizterfahr: *lol* next on GOG.com chat:

"Someone tried to hack your account and your password has to be reset. Please visit store.steampowdered.com, log in with your old password and follow the steps to reset your password.

Regards,

Support"
Joke or did actually "someone" send you that?
Cyraxpt: Joke or did actually "someone" send you that?
A joke ;) But with Nigerian princes already on board...
mother fucker I knew it!

And here I went and changed a post yesterday fearing I might have needlessly offended a new user.
tinyE: mother fucker I knew it!

And here I went and changed a post yesterday fearing I might have needlessly offended a new user.
Che_Ape from Cuba? Can't get any more obvious than that ;)
tinyE: mother fucker I knew it!

real.geizterfahr: Che_Ape from Cuba? Can't get any more obvious than that ;)
It was a long day. :P I'm always half dead during the tourist season...speaking of which....later.
tinyE: It was a long day. :P I'm always half dead during the tourist season...speaking of which....later.
Still pretending to work, are we? :)))))))))

;P
Pheace: Has to be done through support. So yeah, rather than putting effort into banning these scammers they're actually helping them change their names.
Oh. I didn't know about that. So we could just casually contact the support to change our username. Okay.

For GOG effort related to the problem... Hmm, I guess they want us to solve the problem by ourselves ? Did any of blue person ever had any saying on this matter ?

Anyway, thank you for the explanation.