It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah lets see it, should be full of nes400 stupid hilarity. lol
TimTom92: Sorry it took a bit, but here it is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comboplayer

Jul 1, 2015 – 03:41

Hi. Do you still have AvP spare key?

I can offer for it a game of your choice:

Sim City, Stalker, Torchlight, Battlerealms + Winter Wolf

TimTom92

Jul 1, 2015 – 20:51

Hey there, I still have the key but I actually have all those games already. Haha I appreciate the kind offer though! Maybe in time I'll part with it, we'll see.

comboplayer

Jul 1, 2015 – 21:20

enclave on steam?

TimTom92

Jul 4, 2015 – 01:29

No thank you, I don't really use steam.

comboplayer

Jul 9, 2015 – 10:18

Cant i offer an spare gog key an offer that to someone else instead of AvP?

TimTom92

Jul 14, 2015 – 01:27

What? I'm confused..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All free games to trade, btw. lol Still.. Broken English much?
lol broken english is like the nes400 signature, no matter how hard he tries. He just can't master it. lol I think he was wanting to scam someone else out of a gog game, then offer you that gog game. lol
pimpmonkey2382.313: lol broken english is like the nes400 signature, no matter how hard he tries. He just can't master it. lol I think he was wanting to scam someone else out of a gog game, then offer you that gog game. lol
Dude, I think that's exactly it. I just don't get it.. why try so hard? Just be a good person and an active community member. I mean, there are so many giveaways. Its insane! I've won bundle giveaways before, "pick any game worth $$$ amount of money giveaways.. People even offer to buy 2-3 games off a wishlist! If all his efforts went to actually being a contributing member of society instead of a leech, I think life here would be somewhat back to normal.
pimpmonkey2382.313: lol broken english is like the nes400 signature, no matter how hard he tries. He just can't master it. lol I think he was wanting to scam someone else out of a gog game, then offer you that gog game. lol
TimTom92: Dude, I think that's exactly it. I just don't get it.. why try so hard? Just be a good person and an active community member. I mean, there are so many giveaways. Its insane! I've won bundle giveaways before, "pick any game worth $$$ amount of money giveaways.. People even offer to buy 2-3 games off a wishlist! If all his efforts went to actually being a contributing member of society instead of a leech, I think life here would be somewhat back to normal.
Exactly, life would be much easier if he'd just grow up and become a half way decent person. But I don't see that really happening, he's a habitual scammer and thief. And uses his millions of accounts to downvote people who put a stop to his getting scammed games.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Exactly, life would be much easier if he'd just grow up and become a half way decent person. But I don't see that really happening, he's a habitual scammer and thief. And uses his millions of accounts to downvote people who put a stop to his getting scammed games.
I know.. I'm sorry that happened or is still is happening to you.
Highly doubt it, but I really hope one day he will change.
TimTom92: I know.. I'm sorry that happened or is still is happening to you.
He does this because pimp uncovered him and he got pissy about it and now he attacks him and let's not forget his alt. shitmonkey which he uses to spew badly written toxic waste.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Exactly, life would be much easier if he'd just grow up and become a half way decent person. But I don't see that really happening, he's a habitual scammer and thief. And uses his millions of accounts to downvote people who put a stop to his getting scammed games.
TimTom92: I know.. I'm sorry that happened or is still is happening to you.
Thank you man, me also but I highly doubt he will.
And there's another one.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thank you man, me also but I highly doubt he will.
tuuuudu: :)))))))) just down-rep u in half a min (it takes only 5 sec to create an account) xD
i love when you try to catch back your rep

if you minded your own business, because you got also good games i would not have bothered with you
and by the way i know you have also alt accounts ;) dont deny it and lie to members here
Heres an idea - stop being a scumming little cunt.

I'll send you a prepaid, self adressed envelope if you want and you can fold your two dimensional self inside, and get the fuck kicked out of you by Romanian neighbour (who is in a wheelchair btw) you pathetic scumfuck nonce!
tuuuudu: :)))))))) just down-rep u in half a min (it takes only 5 sec to create an account) xD
i love when you try to catch back your rep

if you minded your own business, because you got also good games i would not have bothered with you
and by the way i know you have also alt accounts ;) dont deny it and lie to members here
Sachys: Heres an idea - stop being a scumming little cunt.

I'll send you a prepaid, self adressed envelope if you want and you can fold your two dimensional self inside, and get the fuck kicked out of you by Romanian neighbour (who is in a wheelchair btw) you pathetic scumfuck nonce!
I love how he accuses other people of doing what he's doing, very ironic.
low rated
Sachys: Heres an idea - stop being a scumming little cunt.

pimpmonkey2382.313: I love how he accuses other people of doing what he's doing, very ironic.
you are sad for thinking you can outsmart others for playing members around for too longyou have alts also ive watched when you switch with logins.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I love how he accuses other people of doing what he's doing, very ironic.
tuuuudu: you are sad for thinking you can outsmart others for playing members around for too longyou have alts also ive watched when you switch with logins.
Ok name them, and list your proof that they are me.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ok name them, and list your proof that they are me.
tuuuudu: you play safe ;) thats the proof
Ok you had your chance, you failed. Go piss off, you are a wart on the ass of romania.

LOL a scammer telling me to buy my games. lol
Post edited July 18, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
tuuuudu: you play safe ;) thats the proof
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ok you had your chance, you failed. Go piss off, you are a wart on the ass of romania.
That's saying something considering Romania gave us Dracula and Ceausescu.

And Licurg. :D
high rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ok you had your chance, you failed. Go piss off, you are a wart on the ass of romania.
tinyE: That's saying something considering Romania gave us Dracula and Ceausescu.

And Licurg. :D
Then they fucked it up by giving us this guy.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Then they fucked it up by giving us this guy.
tuuuudu: what a fast response to tinyE how odd
Yes because obviously, tinyE is my alt. [/sarcasm]