It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: next time: use more words!
ZFR: Exactly, sir!
UG!
Alt-demasker just wrote me this:

"ok you have signed your death wish
anonym cocksucker"

This nonsense has to stop. Mods, for gods sake, stop twiddling your thumbs and take action. On most forums this would've been resolved. And no, I am not threatened by this keyboard warrior. I am angry at idle mods for letting this continue.
low rated
mrmarioanonym: Alt-demasker just wrote me this:

anonym cocksucker"

This nonsense has to stop. Mods, for gods sake, stop twiddling your thumbs and take action. On most forums this would've been resolved. And no, I am not threatened by this keyboard warrior. I am angry at idle mods for letting this continue.
He just sent me one too. Hang onto yours. If we make a collection of threats we should be able to do something to his ass.

Fucker has hit me for -12 in just a few hours. He is really pulling out the big guns here.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by tinyE
low rated
mrmarioanonym: Alt-demasker just wrote me this:

anonym cocksucker"

tinyE: He just sent me one too. Hang onto yours. If we make a collection of threats we should be able to do something to his ass.
here they are

unbenannt is the first part. use is the second part.
death threats are against the law in most countries and can be punished severely.
and rep threats....why should i care about my rep?
Attachments:
use.png (63 Kb)
Post edited July 28, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
mrmarioanonym: This nonsense has to stop. Mods, for gods sake, stop twiddling your thumbs and take action. On most forums this would've been resolved. And no, I am not threatened by this keyboard warrior. I am angry at idle mods for letting this continue.
Indeed, as I have said many times before the lack of an essential "Block and Report" option in chat is simply astounding. This is the least that GOG should have managed to do by now as this has gotten way out of hand where one sad pathetic individual is able to annoy/harass many users constantly via chat and down repping.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by stg83
mrmarioanonym: This nonsense has to stop. Mods, for gods sake, stop twiddling your thumbs and take action. On most forums this would've been resolved. And no, I am not threatened by this keyboard warrior. I am angry at idle mods for letting this continue.
stg83: Indeed, as I have said many times before the lack of an essential "Block and Report" option in chat is simply astounding. This is the least that GOG should have managed to do by now as this has gotten way out of hand where one sad pathetic individual is able to annoy/harass many users constantly via chat and down repping.
and several mods are online. way back a few years ago, i would've already seen them do something about it.
i think death threats and insults by such a serial offender should be enough to warrant action.
low rated
stg83: Indeed, as I have said many times before the lack of an essential "Block and Report" option in chat is simply astounding. This is the least that GOG should have managed to do by now as this has gotten way out of hand where one sad pathetic individual is able to annoy/harass many users constantly via chat and down repping.
we are many!! fucko xD
mrmarioanonym: and several mods are online. way back a few years ago, i would've already seen them do something about it.
i think death threats and insults by such a serial offender should be enough to warrant action.
maybe you should call the cops like a scared cat you have no backbone to answer me!!
Post edited July 28, 2015 by alt-demasker
DO NOT REPORT THOSE 2 ALT DEMASKER POSTS AS SPAM

Like the E of Tiny said earlier we need them to show the mods.

Yep. We really need that block feature back.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
low rated
What I can't figure is WHY?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what would compel someone to want to be cruel for no reason whatsoever.

Mind you, I've done some bizarre shit in my time and exhibited some very questionable behavior, but most of the time it came off as mean it was unintended, retroactive, or the result of being shitfaced drunk (which are not excuses but at least are plausible explanations).

I just can't fathom waking up, seeing some stranger, and thinking, "I'm going to dedicate myself to making them unhappy."

I'd be tempted to let all of this guy's bullshit fly if I could just get a rational motivation for it.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: What I can't figure is WHY?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what would compel someone to want to be cruel for no reason whatsoever.

Mind you, I've done some bizarre shit in my time and exhibited some very questionable behavior, but most of the time it came off as mean it was unintended, retroactive, or the result of being shitfaced drunk (which are not excuses but at least are plausible explanations).

I just can't fathom waking up, seeing some stranger, and thinking, "I'm going to dedicate myself to making them unhappy."
possibly someone who's a bit soft in the head.
low rated
tinyE: What I can't figure is WHY?

mrmarioanonym: possibly someone who's a bit soft in the head.
Well I'm soft in the head. :P I think my last post proves that; I'm woefully naive. XD
mrmarioanonym: and several mods are online. way back a few years ago, i would've already seen them do something about it.
Maybe you should start a thread with "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" as title, to get the blues' attention. Swearing in thread titles seems to be the only thing they still care about. And please voice your opinion in this thread too.
This dude needs to get a job.
l0rdtr3k: This dude needs to get a job.
and needs to get laid, judging by his pimp fixation.
l0rdtr3k: This dude needs to get a job.
mrmarioanonym: and needs to get laid, judging by his pimp fixation.
Is he 12?