It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: Now, who's in the mood for some Arkham City?
I am *so bad* at those Batman games, but I quite like them. I don't get why there was so much hate for Origins, though. Sure, it was a little premature to be rebooting it, but it was fun getting to see it all begin.

[url= Well, I also had some real problems with a couple of the boss fights, since - as previously mentioned - I'm terrible at those games. But, still...it's really quite well done, and everything just fits together. It's a halcyon of design, IMO, even if the genre isn't something I much enjoy. ][/url]
mrmarioanonym: Now, who's in the mood for some Arkham City?
OneFiercePuppy: I am *so bad* at those Batman games, but I quite like them. I don't get why there was so much hate for Origins, though. Sure, it was a little premature to be rebooting it, but it was fun getting to see it all begin.

[url= Well, I also had some real problems with a couple of the boss fights, since - as previously mentioned - I'm terrible at those games. But, still...it's really quite well done, and everything just fits together. It's a halcyon of design, IMO, even if the genre isn't something I much enjoy. ][/url]
i love Origins, but it is very unpolished and graphically a step back too. It all looks more like Arkham Asylum instead of te more refined Arkham City. You really get quite a lot of content for your money though. So many sidequests alongside a nice mainquest. The Joker guy doesn't hold a candle to Mark Hamill though. But my favorite parts are all there. Being the silent predator inciting fear in his enemies hearts. Being the vengeance, being the night, being the laederlappen- i mean Batman!
l0rdtr3k: Probably a 12 year old with too much time on his hands.
You're in the mood for some Dead or Alive?
mrmarioanonym: Nah. I'm listening to Neil Young.

I'm in the mood for some "Arkham City" and fixing my computer.
I'm really in the mood for some fighting games. Street Fighter,DoA,MK,Tekken,Soul Calibur even Virtua Fighter are great options.
mrmarioanonym: Nah. I'm listening to Neil Young.

I'm in the mood for some "Arkham City" and fixing my computer.
l0rdtr3k: I'm really in the mood for some fighting games. Street Fighter,DoA,MK,Tekken,Soul Calibur even Virtua Fighter are great options.
If I had a reliable connection right now I'd be harpooning the shit out of you! :P
l0rdtr3k: I'm really in the mood for some fighting games. Street Fighter,DoA,MK,Tekken,Soul Calibur even Virtua Fighter are great options.
tinyE: If I had a reliable connection right now I'd be harpooning the shit out of you! :P
All I need to do is pick Eddy Gordo and half moon-circle the crap out of you.
tinyE: If I had a reliable connection right now I'd be harpooning the shit out of you! :P
l0rdtr3k: All I need to do is pick Eddy Gordo and half moon-circle the crap out of you.
Probably. I can't block for shit in any fighting game. If I can't beat my opponent to the punch then I'm screwed.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by tinyE
low rated
Add a G2A scammer to the list :

http://www.gog.com/forum/game_of_thrones/well_done_gog/post1 ( see game2.jpg image )
ne_zavarj: Add a G2A scammer to the list :

http://www.gog.com/forum/game_of_thrones/well_done_gog/post1 ( see game2.jpg image )
explain first please.
ne_zavarj: Add a G2A scammer to the list :

mrmarioanonym: explain first please.
i think they're referring to the screencap of the redeemed gift summary by the person stating they bought a key from G2A and the gog support stating that the gift was pruchased with fraudlently. thus the gftter n.ame in the redeem screencap should be added to the list. dunno.

bit of a gobful that
Sachys: thus the gftter n.ame in the redeem screencap should be added to the list.
exactly
Sachys: thus the gftter n.ame in the redeem screencap should be added to the list.
ne_zavarj: exactly
next time: use more words!
Sachys: next time: use more words!
Well, i'm not a talkative person .
Not talkative but seemingly always Hungary. Sorry, couldn't resist
ne_zavarj: Well, i'm not a talkative person .
You don't need to talk, just write more in silence :P
ne_zavarj: exactly
Exactly, sir!