It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i'm always reminded of this guy when i see his posts.

[url=]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/619serb/NerdGuy.png[/url]
Post edited June 17, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
mrmarioanonym: i'm always reminded of this guy when i see his posts.

Yeah he's about that pathetic.
mrmarioanonym: i'm always reminded of this guy when i see his posts.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah he's about that pathetic.
at least that guy is:

1) fictional

2) not actually scamming people
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah he's about that pathetic.
mrmarioanonym: at least that guy is:

1) fictional

True.
mrmarioanonym: at least that guy is:

1) fictional

pimpmonkey2382.313: True.
but he'll get cocky eventually and get caught bad, actually punished by the law. and then we'll be rid of him for a while.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: True.
mrmarioanonym: but he'll get cocky eventually and get caught bad, actually punished by the law. and then we'll be rid of him for a while.
He makes me think again on my opinions of abortion.
mrmarioanonym: but he'll get cocky eventually and get caught bad, actually punished by the law. and then we'll be rid of him for a while.
pimpmonkey2382.313: He makes me think again on my opinions of abortion.
he's probably the kind of person still living with his ma at 30 (which is not the bad part) without having a job or having graduated. I know the type. They're so very full of themselves that they can't see they're heading right towards disaster.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
high rated
mrmarioanonym: he's probably the kind of person still living with his ma at 30 (which is not the bad part)
Thank you. :D
low rated
mrmarioanonym: he's probably the kind of person still living with his ma at 30 (which is not the bad part) without having a job or having graduated. I know the type. They're so very full of themselves that they can't see they're heading right towards disaster.
Yeah he wasn't just "asking" for games either. He was using multiple accounts to do so. Then when asked not to "trade" them. He traded them all to one account he could keep them all in.
mrmarioanonym: he's probably the kind of person still living with his ma at 30 (which is not the bad part) without having a job or having graduated. I know the type. They're so very full of themselves that they can't see they're heading right towards disaster.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah he wasn't just "asking" for games either. He was using multiple accounts to do so. Then when asked not to "trade" them. He traded them all to one account he could keep them all in.
that's not even the worst part. the worst part is scamming people in trades.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah he wasn't just "asking" for games either. He was using multiple accounts to do so. Then when asked not to "trade" them. He traded them all to one account he could keep them all in.
mrmarioanonym: that's not even the worst part. the worst part is scamming people in trades.
Agreed.
pimpmonkey2382.313: snip
Your reputation wasn't beyond 200 points?
Is the scammer still fighting with you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: snip
montcer9012: Your reputation wasn't beyond 200 points?
Is the scammer still fighting with you?
yeah using his million alts to downrep me.
pimpmonkey2382.313: yeah using his million alts to downrep me.
There's no doubt he should be a kid.
Is nes400 still at large?