It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Sorry to disappoint, but you're getting those damned crackers in payment, as I'm still trying to get rid of them.
*points at HypersomniacLive
high rated
Sachys: *points at HypersomniacLive
Hell, it's getting so you can't get rid of crackers anywhere...

HypersomniacLive won't want them either... maybe the boat pirates around the horn would take them..
Sachys: *points at HypersomniacLive
Dischord: Hell, it's getting so you can't get rid of crackers anywhere...

HypersomniacLive won't want them either... maybe the boat pirates around the horn would take them..

*HUARFS

**flees again
high rated
Thanks guys, best laugh I had in a good while, +1s all around. ;-DD

Dischord: Hell, it's getting so you can't get rid of crackers anywhere...

See if they got a parrot. ;-P
Post edited October 27, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Thanks guys, best laugh I had in a good while, +1s all around. ;-DD

See if they got a parrot. ;-P
See, it's a good thing that we knew each other, and I was aware that your name wasn't Polly!
high rated
Dischord: See, it's a good thing that we knew each other, and I was aware that your name wasn't Polly!
XD - you read my mind. ;-D

Of course my name's not Polly, everyone around here knows I'm HypersomniacLIve, the Veiled Insomniac of the board. ;-P
high rated
HypersomniacLive: XD - you read my mind. ;-D

Of course my name's not Polly, everyone around here knows I'm HypersomniacLIve, the Veiled Insomniac of the board. ;-P
Peter, Polly, or whatever... I knew you didn't want stuck with the crackers Sachys wouldn't even trade Oreos for :-)
low rated
Somehow I miss the days when I was active in German boards and scamming was hardly possible because there were small conventions and you personally met most people sometime. The dramas there were more about who gets the girl and schemes people created so that nobody else gets her either... and stuff like that. Ok, this can be even more cruel.
Nevermind.
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Klumpen0815
high rated
Dischord: Peter, Polly, or whatever... I knew you didn't want stuck with the crackers Sachys wouldn't even trade Oreos for :-)
What did you expect from a chimp? ;-P
high rated
HypersomniacLive: [
What did you expect from a chimp? ;-P
A very good question... perhaps respect for my crackers?
high rated
Dischord: A very good question... perhaps respect for my crackers?
You need to raise the bar. (~_^)
high rated
Dischord: A very good question... perhaps respect for my crackers?
HypersomniacLive: You need to raise the bar. (~_^)
Nah, I don't much care for crackers either :-)
high rated
Dischord: Nah, I don't much care for crackers either :-)
Did you really expect to give them away with this attitude? ;-D
high rated
Dischord: Nah, I don't much care for crackers either :-)
HypersomniacLive: Did you really expect to give them away with this attitude? ;-D
Tried giving them worth trading for a couple of oreos, but it was not to be.
high rated
Dischord: Tried giving them worth trading for a couple of oreos, but it was not to be.
Don't be sad - here, have some [url=http://www.cookieoutlet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/p-19444-76_75_1_med.jpg]cookies. :-DD